Tugs training = injuries

Tried this training a few times and it is useless its good for improving individuals stats but what is the use if every1 gets injured more regular. My last game i was getting at least 2 injuries a game ended up with 11 players out at once and was seriously effecting my performance as before the injuries i was top. I think the training is to intensive for the players therefore i have lowered it for each player.

I just used Tugs Training from FM08. Worked ok for me in FM08 and the training module hasn't changed much since then, so has worked fine for me with FM09.

Lessening the workload is also a good way to reduce the chance of training related injuries though, especially for physical training areas. Of course, it can also depend greatly on how injury prone your players are, an attribute you can't see without an editor, but I reckon you can get some indication by looking at their natural fitness and stamina attributes. Unfit players are potentially more likely to suffer injuries I suspect.

Archived