Pro Zone or something like that

i think it would be great to have a tool like pro zone to analyze your matches, see where are you doing wrong with your tactics, where are the weak spots, why are you conceding to many long range efforts etc.

Also your Ass Man could give you more detailed suggestions how to improve your tactic.

IMO it would mean a lot to beginners. Also it would be good IE that you can ask your Ass Man questions how to increase possession or how to reduce conceding from long range efforts.

P.S. Sorry for the bad English

There will be a tactics builder for FM10 it seems (like on FMLive), so it will help some people make working tactics easier. The only thing is as usual it doesn't look like it really explains the hows and why's. A lot of people say Pro Zone is one of the best things going for CM but I haven't played CM in a couple of years I think

ProZone is too gimmicky, even the name suggests that. Pretty much all of what it will tell you is what you can already see/know yourself, just with overly flashly graphics and animations. Could be a welcome improvement, but most likely would either make the game too easy, or be superficial such is the depth of tactics in FM, so it'd require a more complex system than that in CM.

Too easy why?

The game mechanics would be the same only we could easily spot what is actally going on on the field.

Because it'd either be very basic and thus pretty useless, or it'd need to be implemented to the extent that it basically means the manager knows exactly how to fix everything.

A ProZone type feature would be far from gimmicky IMO. I actually hoped that the Assistant Manager feedback would be more in depth but probably not quite on the scale of ProZone.

Haven't Eidos got the rights to it though?

Doesn't really bother me either way to be honest. I think the statistical support available is fine, though there's always room for improved assistant manager support.

Haven't Eidos got the rights to it though?

Doesn't really bother me either way to be honest. I think the statistical support available is fine, though there's always room for improved assistant manager support.

Agreed, i'd say including the complete prozone thing would be a bit too much as you can view most things anyway, and as you say, her may be a rights issue. Improving the AssMan feedback would cover both bases, it would tell you the sort of things prozone does, and therefore would not be needed IMO.

Archived