Need lone ST in 4-5-1 for max 2 million euros

5iver

I play with Panionios in Greek Superleague. Am in January halfway through first season on patch 9.3. Need a forward that can play in the lone ST position... However, he could also be an AM/FC as he could swap position with Alvaro Recoba that is playing as my AM at the moment.

Have maximum 2 million euros to spend.

Louis Clément Ngwat Mahop.

His name is a bit of a mouthful but he is fantastic value for money.

He cost me £95k and could be considerably better than he is in my game but I was using the default training schedules with pretty rubbish coaches for the first season.

LouisClmentNgwatMahop-4.png

cheek Lavezzi cos he is a good person for making runs and keeping the ball until your midfielders come to help.

Check Alberto Paloschi he wont come up in search so go look on A.C Milan U-20's o Reserves and he should be there. He is co-owned so you might have to pay your whole budget.

I have signed Lewandowski and so far mixed success... Will probably start a multiplayer game with a friend and I will manage Panionios and will take a look at some of the players you have all suggested!

Mahop looks good, though slow, I really like his long shots and his off the ball is good for the level... If I play with wingers who can carry the ball forward, he could be useful in the air as well.

Archived