Adding A Third Choice Kit

MisterV23pl

Hi,

I really try to use the search function whenever I'm looking for info., but its been no help on this occasion.

I have managed to add custom kits for all the E.P.L. teams and it works very well. Inspired by this, I thought I would borrow a set of strips and use them instead of the default kit for Port Vale (the team I'm managing). I successfully swapped the 1st and 2nd choice kits for ones I prefer (I believe some one requested them for Grantham Town on another site).

I edited the config files as follows;

<record from="698_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/698/kit_textures/home" /> 
 <record from="698_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/698/kit_textures/away" /> 
 <record from="698_third" to="graphics/pictures/team/698/kit_textures/third" /> 

When I loaded the game in, the first 2 kits showed in the info screen, and worked well, but no third strip.

So the only thing I coulod think of was using the Portsmouth fix as follows;

<record from="698_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/698/kit_textures/home" /> 
 <record from="698_away" to="graphics/pictures/team/698/kit_textures/away" /> 
 <record from="698_third" to="graphics/pictures/team/698/kit_textures/third/2008" /> 

But still to no avail.

Now the kits I selected are a Black and White 1st and an all blue 2nd strip, so I'd like it if (as an example), when I play a team in Blue and white, such as Sheff Wed, Brighton etc., I could use my third (orange) kit.

I'm sure someone has the answer, and if they'd explain it to me in simple terms I'd be very grateful.

Archived