quick international decision

pug206

Managing in Africa can clash with your European fixtures (not a game on the same day, but I never liked having to worry about international games during the key period of Jan/Feb ).

USA job is ok, but it's struggle to find staff for them. Also, I found it quite boring when I got that job.

Poland could be ok.

My advice would be to take any of them, and then dump them the second a better NT becomes available.

hmm...might take cameroon seein as african nations is coming up soon, then resign if a better job comes up. thanks

I do this alot with international management.

I take a job to boost my reputation and them dump the nation when a better one comes along. I'm not very loyal tbh :D Unless it's a NT I am related to.

USA job is ok, but it's struggle to find staff for them. Also, I found it quite boring when I got that job.

Poland could be ok.

My advice would be to take any of them, and then dump them the second a better NT becomes available.

Just curious, as I am now manager of Juventus and USA. Why do I need to find staff for them? I have a few scouts on the USA team, but I am only at the stages of playing friendlies. So, I don't really have time to train them.

Archived