Good center back that will score 20+ goals if use corner bug in 2012 /2013 season ?

TheSBH

Good center back that will score 20+ goals if use corner bug in 2012 /2013 season ?

I manage AFC Wimbledon and just get promoted to Championship from league 1. I have the weakest team in Championship I think.

I have limited transfer fee so center back is my priority. They can make sure I don't concede lot of goal and score as well if I use corner bug

I can't think of any names, I'm afraid, but you should search for out of contract players with good strength and heading.

Sorry for not knowing any names, it's just your reputation is probably low, and the defenders who will be good won't go to you.

any cb who can jump and head tbh...

its called a bug for a reason

set it up right and it can be anyone...

ive even set my goalkeeper to do it as an experiment...

each to their own but I find it a riciculous way to cheat

SI's fault as always

good luck in your search though :)

any cb who can jump and head tbh...

its called a bug for a reason

set it up right and it can be anyone...

ive even set my goalkeeper to do it as an experiment...

each to their own but I find it a riciculous way to cheat

SI's fault as always

good luck in your search though :)

i have never used it as i dont know how to set it up, but why is it a cheat?

if a team has a good corner set piece and score regulary you wouldnt say it is a cheat. you would say they are good at corners

cheat as its exploiting a weakness in the game engine? .. its the equivelant of say the duplicate bug in oblivion where under certain conditions you can duplicate any item you have as many times as you like..

I deliberately set my corner tactics to stop the exploit... i dont want my cb's to be scoring 15-20 goals a season tbh.... kind of nullifies the game

Between 15 and 20 in Heading, Positioning and Jumping will guarantee a good amount of goals, depending on the league standard. In the Premiership you should aim close to 20, for the Championship you might get away with 15. In Brazil my defenders get quite a few goals and they are 14ish in those attributes.

Archived