My final game ever on football manager....

Point-05: You dont like the game? fine. Sell it burn it do whatever, but don't come on the forum ****ing and moaning about it expecting people to give a damn.

I payd for the game, still have the right to give my voice

Hopefully they will create a cleaner and better game next time.

Otherwise my experience last 3 yrs.

* FM 07 Java problem. Game could not be installed. had to download a pirated copy to be able to install the game.

* FM 08 Unstable and I got tons of bugs and corrupted save games. SI never finished the game.

* FM 09 Unstable if I could even start a game not getting "crash Dump" file. SI never finished the game.

Honestly I am not a fool to buy another version of frustration.....

Hmmm my experience the last three years:

*FM 07 - Installed and played many hours with no major problems.

*FM 08 - Installed and played many hours with no major problems.

*FM 09 - Installed and played many hours with no major problems.

Ever thought about taking some responsibility yourself rather than blaming others all the time, its not upto SI to sort your PC out for you.

Despite all these bugs it is the most realistic game. It's definitely better than anything else I've tried and I've tried them all. Surely you can appreciate how hard it is to make a game like this..

Keep in mind that the game world is so dynamic, the developers need to basically look into the future when writing the code. It's a bit too much to ask of them.

Okay 2 things. First of all, it is the most realistic game because of absolute lack of competition. Secondly, i think we all appreciate SI for making these great FM games but unfortunately I am one of many who feel that 09 has taken a few steps back. It just doesn't feel as much fun as before. Team talks and press conferences become EXTREMELY repetitive and annoying, I know they are relatively new features but they just feel so pointless. You still can't criticize/blast the referee, I wish they would use fake ref names so that i can rip them a new one if they made mistakes that cost me.

What the devs need to do is pay closer attention to what the fans want, not just the code.

Ive tried fifa manager and thats why i know the owner bit would be good and maybe football manager should try and make it more fun than trying to make it real..it is a game

you have completely missed the point of FM then, it's a simulation as opposed to a casual game

Archived