Mario Gomez or Keirrisson?

5iver

Obviously Gomez looks better, but have never had feedback from anybody who has played with him. Can he cut it out in the EPL? his stats look good and has been scoring a lot in Germany in the first season.

gomez is one of those players who looks good.. the all round good striker... but he always flops for me...

in fact.... he's the only striker ive ever bought thats ever flopped... and he has on more then one occasion...

keirrison is a great young striker and will become one of the best.... get him

Ended up signing Mario Gomez.. Am playing a multiplayer game with my friend being Tottenham and I Aston Villa. I have signed Keirrison before and never Gomez, and couldn't resist his stats, though I haven't had the best feedback from these forums about him. My scout also said he is fairly adaptable to living in another country.

I will keep you informed of his progress!

Ended up signing Mario Gomez.. Am playing a multiplayer game with my friend being Tottenham and I Aston Villa. I have signed Keirrison before and never Gomez, and couldn't resist his stats, though I haven't had the best feedback from these forums about him. My scout also said he is fairly adaptable to living in another country.

I will keep you informed of his progress!

Haha, good one.

Me and my friend are doing a game together and I'm Tottenham, he's Aston Villa. :p

I've always signed Gomez when I play as Bayern Munich, and I will say that he is inconsistent. Sometimes he scores loads, sometimes he has droughts. Yes, he usually is the highest goalscorer for the team by the end, but its not by very much. I would go with a more consistent player, IMHO.

Archived