gazwefc 09/10 kits SS09 Style

gazwefc

OK matey here is what you do, open a notepad file and paste the following into the file and save it in a folder with your kits, do this in my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2009/graphics/kits/eng/prem

then copy the part of the code iv made bold and paste it so you can change the detail for the next kit, the first part that says 'arsenal1' is the name of your file, the second part that says '601' in the teams unique ID so change that to the team you want

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
		 in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
		 place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
		 files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">
	<!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->
	[b]<record from="arsenal1" to="graphics/pictures/team/601/kits/home"/>
	<record from="arsenal2" to="graphics/pictures/team/601/kits/away"/>[/b]
</list>
</record>

OK matey here is what you do, open a notepad file and paste the following into the file and save it in a folder with your kits, do this in my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2009/graphics/kits/eng/prem

then copy the part of the code iv made bold and paste it so you can change the detail for the next kit, the first part that says 'arsenal1' is the name of your file, the second part that says '601' in the teams unique ID so change that to the team you want

<record>
   <!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
   <boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
   <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
   <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
            in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
            place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
            files from the correct places
   -->

<list id="maps">
       <!-- Auto generated by fmXML -->
       [b]<record from="arsenal1" to="graphics/pictures/team/601/kits/home"/>
       <record from="arsenal2" to="graphics/pictures/team/601/kits/away"/>[/b]
</list>
</record>

ok thank you so much for gaz will tell you in a minute if ive got this working.

just right click on them and click save as, then replace your current kits with them (depending on what kits you have you might have to rename my kits)

i did what you said above but when i open the game the kits are either not there or broken up. could it be the skin i.m using? (steklo)

also how do you put screen shot up without having to use another wbesite?

i did what you said above but when i open the game the kits are either not there or broken up. could it be the skin i.m using? (steklo)

also how do you put screen shot up without having to use another wbesite?

have you unticked 'always use skin cache' in prefferences?

i use photobucket for my picture but can other sites such as http://imageshack.us/

OK, I've deleted a couple of request posts. Let me point this out to everyone, if there are any more requests then I'll have to close this thread.

We do not allow requests for graphics on this forum (that includes requesting downloads and for things to be made).

Gazwefc - we're happy to showcase your work but cannot have requests.

OK, I've deleted a couple of request posts. Let me point this out to everyone, if there are any more requests then I'll have to close this thread.

We do not allow requests for graphics on this forum (that includes requesting downloads and for things to be made).

Gazwefc - we're happy to showcase your work but cannot have requests.

OK matey didnt realise thought that it was OK aslong as the creator didnt mind, im guessing requests through PMs is OK and then i can post the kits in here?

• 4 weeks later...
love the kits but is there anyway of getting rid of the ghost like outline around the kits as the default 3D kits is larger than these? thanks.

there is but i crnt remember how i done it, try using the search for ghost outline

Archived