Frustration has no end...

I know everybody will say I'm just another moaning BAS**** that has not correctly read the tactical aspects of the game, and that I should have lower by one notch some of the sliders, and by two notchs some other slider, and should have seen the tactical transformastions of the opponent, and use the team talks and some special way (that I still have not understood) in order to make my striker magically score an hat-trick...bla bla bla bla but here it goes:

I was happilly playing with a save in wich the 2 first seasons were ok, in the portuguese league achieving a good position, following an invitation to manage Espanyol in the spanish first, in wich I got a respectful 7th place... all ok, with gameplay going great, loosing and winning in a pretty realistic way. Then 3rd season, invitation to manage Villa (that had achieved a very poor 16 th place). Great, finally some real money to spend, bought 5 players, all of great class, made a strong team!!! And that was very clear in the pitch... most of matches controling all the way, creating clear cut chances very easily, and here we arrive to the motive of my post: I'm hitting the posts an average of 5 times per match, opposing keeper always has from 7 to 8.5 rating, no matter who he is, if he is in good form or not (against Fulham their GK got an 8.1 rating, leading then to a great 1-1 result (2-28 in shots), I then went to see who was this monster: reserve keeper with incredably low atributes, as the main ones where all injured), my strikers (altough all learning to go around keeper) are just blasting the balls against the dummie looking like they really want to hit it.... and this went all the way until the 30th match of the league, when in a match against QPR away I won 3-4 having 5-34 in shots (1-10 in clear cut chances) with their lone striker having an hat-trick, even tough my CB's had good ratings and where instructed to tighly watch him, and their keeper had a strange 7.1 rating, as he had like at least 10 amazing saves (to me he should had at least 9.5).

WELL ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MY FRIENDS THIS GAME IS BUGGED ALL THE WAY, I'M GOING TO RETIRE MYSELF IN SINCERE HOPES THAT FM10 WILL BRING ME THE JOY OF PLAY I HAVE ALWAYS ACHIEVED SINCE THE VERY FIRST ONE: GUY ROUX MANAGER (AMIGA) UNTIL THE FM8 SERIES. GREETINGS FM FANS

Archived