Scroll bars on player profiles

ArcticMonkey

Go to the settings folder of your skin, in that folder there is a file called settings.xml in that file one of the first lines says this:

<integer id="dcht" value="20" comment="default control height"/>

Change the number to 19, and save open your game and reload the skin and it should be fine. If this doesn't work open the file again and change thw number to 18 and then open the game and reload skin.

• 2 weeks later...
Go to the settings folder of your skin, in that folder there is a file called settings.xml in that file one of the first lines says this:

<integer id="dcht" value="20" comment="default control height"/>

Change the number to 19, and save open your game and reload the skin and it should be fine. If this doesn't work open the file again and change thw number to 18 and then open the game and reload skin.

I have the same problem and had a look for this file but there wasnt one in the setting folder. I'm using the original skin.

Anyone know how I could go about finding this file?

I even tried exporting the skin from the fmf file to see if the .xml was there but no joy with that either. :(

If you are using the default skins you'll need to extract the settings.fmf file, within the extracted files should be a file called settings.xml that is the file you need to edit.

After you have edited it create a settings folder in your User Data folder and copy the modified settings.xml file into that settings folder, then load the game and turn the skin cache off and refresh your skin.

Other solutions are to:

- Switch to a different skin.

- Try playing the game in a bigger resolution if possible.

- If in windowed mode try playing in full-screen mode.

- If in windowed mode try hiding the windows taskbar to create extra space.

Archived