Mod Requests

dafuge

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. 

This isn't really a request, more a plea for help. 

I've recently changed from using Photobucket to Gyazo and for whatever reason I'm not being offered the option to resize pictures after left clicking on them in a post. @BoxToBoxhas shown me what his option looks like and I'm just not getting that. When the forum first changed over, I was initially given a single box in the top left corner, (so 1 box rather than 4, 1 at each corner), but now that 1 single box no longer appears either. 

I'm guessing that this is something that I've done by accident, but I can't work out what or how. 

For the record, after I post a pic into a thread and before I press save, if I left click on a pic in the post then it simply turns blue but does not give me options to resize at each corner. 

I'm using Chrome by the way. 

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi can i have my thread deleted as i not been getting much game time, and been getting loads crash errors when i play   

that it thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry DB, can you bin this please? It was ridiculously ambitious of me to start a new save in my current situation, as I'm only going to get an hour here and there to play. 

I'll pick up an older save for now and either move to Spain when I have more time, or start afresh. Sorry for being a pain. 

Cheers

Yes, deleting and hiding are the same thing (we called it 'soft deleting' with the old software) and that's always been standard mod practice when 'deleting' posts and threads. I've already noticed a few occasions before when someone has managed to delete their own thread.