how to get money for players...

hoops14

i am starting a new game as barrow afc in the conference. i have players that i need to sell but no one bids for them- they are wanted by clubs but no bids come in. so i offer them to clubs for £0 and 50% of next fee (as i cant get any money for them upfront) but when the clubs come back with offers they are all non-negotiable and have nothing on them (no money or sell on clause) does anyone know how i can get this to work? so that i will get money if they are sold.

also does anyone know any good tactics or advice for lower league teams?

cheers

the problem isnt how your selling them.. its that your players are only good enoug for teams which have no cash.. so they wont offer you anything...

tactics wise... go to the tactics forum mate..

advice would be to get some loans from the league above you in.. can end up with some great players..

the lower league rule is to not expect instant results... you have to slowly build your team up with freebies and oldies.. and eventually create enough revenue to upgrade etc...

unless of course you were clear enough to load up the likes of reunion in your load all players list... as they can be got for literally nothing and are at least league 1 standard sometimes

thanks for the reply

i want a sell on clause for my players though, surely clubs with no money can do that? when i offer to teams with a sell on clause they come back with none :S

i am getting a lot of money by making friendlies on every day up until 5days before the start of season against prem/championship teams- each game earning me approx. 35k so say 10 games i get 350k but i am doing alot more than 10 games

its surprising the amount of teams willing to play me (hull, stoke, west brom, wigan, portsmouth, wolves, watford, sheffield utd, reading, qpr, etc.) get a lot of money from that :D

Archived