!! Showing wrong player history in club records

Swahn

3 friends and I have created 4 super teams to play in premier league. We did it before and its going good. But there is one annoying problem...

The players records, in the clubs records shows wrong numbers. The 4 clubs starts as Brand new clubs, created clubs with their own ID numbers. No player histories referres to the new clubs. so it shouldn't tell that Del Piero (who is in the club) has had 404 league games (when these clearly are played for juventus) :-(

Of course there should be no one before our first league game, and then the number should be 1, for at least one of the players for each club.

I have even tried to load the Database (incl histories!), To the players I can add a season for a new team, BUT BUT BUT all changes in apps/goals/transfer fee is forgot at once, and can't be stored.

How do I solve this problem?

- David Swahn

I now even tried to change the previous season to the new team so "Del Piero" (or who ever it might be!) has played 37 matches for his new club. But still the clubrecords shows 412.

Got my problem?

When I transfer a player from on club to another, I usually just set future transfer date 17.07.08(or similar)

Thanks mate.

But what is the real reason that you are doing this? because of the player history?

Since it is created clubs they would start the game completely without players in our squads, and even though they'll get them ingame day 2, I consider it not as a good option for us.

Archived