arsenalh.png

Player Requirement's-

Gk- Plays The Role Of Sweeper Keeper Look For Rushing Out,

SW-Train Your Best Cd To Sw Look For Good Mental Stats As well as Pace,Heading

LB/RB-Look for Pace,Passing,Tackling

DMC-Classical Destroyer Type DMC

MC-Playmaker

AMC-Classical NO 10

AMR/L-Look For Pace,Dribbling,First Touch finishing You May Train Your Strikers To This Position

ST-Good Fast Strikers Will Do Or Combination Of Strong and Fast Strikers Also Works Well.

Good Buys-

GK-Oscar Ustari,Manuel Neur

LB-Guilherme,Mattock

RB-Rafael

DMC-Mousa Sissoko,Palombo,

MC-Moutinho,Toulan

AMC-Guilherme

AMR-Diego Buonanotte

AML-Obasi

ST-Vagner Love

Training-Simple Training Old-For Players Over Age 26

Simple Training-For Players Age 20-26

Wonder Training-For Players Age 17-20

Tactic-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9FCUEGFH

-http://www.filefront.com/14133005/Simple%20Game%7BTotal%20Football%7D.rar

The games seem to be very open and it seems that there is a lot of counter attacking when either teams full backs push forward. So lots of CCC's all round. Think there was 5 each in that Inter game. However the chances we created were much better than theirs, which seemed not as clear cut.

I'm not convinced when playing quality opposition or in away games. Would be good to know what tweaks should be used when playing the likes of Arsenal away, who just dominate at home.

You can also expect lots of possession, around 60%+ in some game but you'd expect 55% min, from the games I have tested.

The games seem to be very open and it seems that there is a lot of counter attacking when either teams full backs push forward. So lots of CCC's all round. Think there was 5 each in that Inter game. However the chances we created were much better than theirs, which seemed not as clear cut.

I'm not convinced when playing quality opposition or in away games. Would be good to know what tweaks should be used when playing the likes of Arsenal away, who just dominate at home.

You can also expect lots of possession, around 60%+ in some game but you'd expect 55% min, from the games I have tested.

In My Save I Also Dominate The Home Games And I used to struggle against big teams away with the away tactic but i have done some changes to both away tactic and sos and added a defensive tactic in the upcoming version

Changes Mainly In The New Version are

1-Increased the time wasting to 12 in away version

2-Full backs forward runs sets to mixed

3-Lowered the dline

Amazing set of tactics! Even though it takes the defenders a while to adapt to three men defense. I tweaked both home and away by reducing the width by 4 clicks, and have been undefeated since.

EDIT> And after some games against the bigger teams I must say it's terrible! :-)

Amazing set of tactics! Even though it takes the defenders a while to adapt to three men defense. I tweaked both home and away by reducing the width by 4 clicks, and have been undefeated since.

EDIT> And after some games against the bigger teams I must say it's terrible! :-)

Against Bigger Teams Use The Away or normal version,Against great away teams The goals should flow from both ends

Impressive tactic, works very well for my Arsenal side. Spectacular style of football which creates a lot of chances (on both sides, to be honest, but almost always more chances for my team :)). The strikers score often and so do the midfielders. You need a strong libero and a strong dm (destroyer-type) though as your defense is a bit open at times. Federico Fazio does fine for me as a dm with this tactic

Impressive tactic, works very well for my Arsenal side. Spectacular style of football which creates a lot of chances (on both sides, to be honest, but almost always more chances for my team :)). The strikers score often and so do the midfielders. You need a strong libero and a strong dm (destroyer-type) though as your defense is a bit open at times. Federico Fazio does fine for me as a dm with this tactic

please do post some screenhsots

Ok have tried this tactic for 5 games with my spurs team, results been...

(A) Bolton 1 - 4 Spurs

(H) Spurs 3 - 1 Red Star (Champions League)

(H) Spurs 2 - 0 Man Utd

(A) Liverpool 1 - Spurs 1

(A) Inter 1 - 4 Spurs (Champions League)

The Inter match I was 4-0 up in the first half and had 2 disallowed goals in the 2nd half, but i cant believe i had 9 clear cut chances to their 1!! Havent had that with any other tactic, dont wanna touch wood, but so far so good! :)

Ok have tried this tactic for 5 games with my spurs team, results been...

(A) Bolton 1 - 4 Spurs

(H) Spurs 3 - 1 Red Star (Champions League)

(H) Spurs 2 - 0 Man Utd

(A) Liverpool 1 - Spurs 1

(A) Inter 1 - 4 Spurs (Champions League)

The Inter match I was 4-0 up in the first half and had 2 disallowed goals in the 2nd half, but i cant believe i had 9 clear cut chances to their 1!! Havent had that with any other tactic, dont wanna touch wood, but so far so good! :)

whta players are you playing with and how are away games,

I am Monaco and was playing a cup game against Lyon when I started reading this thread. I was 2-0 down, quite naturaly, and then I just changed the formation to what I saw in the first post. No other changes (didn't download the tactic). Second half I equalised 2-2, went into ET where I scored and went through! This is unbelievable and completely counter-intuitive, especially the use ofe one defender, but it works! How did you come up with that?!!!

I am Monaco and was playing a cup game against Lyon when I started reading this thread. I was 2-0 down, quite naturaly, and then I just changed the formation to what I saw in the first post. No other changes (didn't download the tactic). Second half I equalised 2-2, went into ET where I scored and went through! This is unbelievable and completely counter-intuitive, especially the use ofe one defender, but it works! How did you come up with that?!!!

Came up with it as i wanted to dominate game even if it meant allowing the opposition to score a few that is my mangerial style.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have tried sexy football and that other tactic where kierrison scored like a zillion goals in one season.

both got me success with Milan.

but this tactic ROCKS. best tactic i ever used. its beautiful to watch

and i win 97% games. kaka scores goals for fun and even ronaldinho

is finally proving useful. this is a brilliant tactic.

thank you so much !! cheers :)

Archived