Feilipe Mattioni

CPS

I don't think this guy is a complete onknown on these forums, readers of the Leeds Utd thread may may be aware of him for instance, but I thought I'd bring him to a few more people's attention. Mattioni is a right back/right midfielder who is still in his teens. He's a former Gremio youth who is now inexplicably plying his trade at the obscure, semi professional Brazilian club Maga (SC) so he is certainly available + check out his value, that's right £5k! My scout reckons he's potentially as good as Gary Neville and will go for a bid of around 15k. Sure he has a couple of dubious stats for a defender (in fact with his speed, dribbling and flair he's probably a better bet at right midfield), but if you can get a work permit he's surely worth a punt at that price:

mattioni.jpg

Nice find.

His stats are definitely suited to play on the wing. Good pace, dribbling and crossing as well as flair. Excellent buy for 5k I reckon, though it depends on his PA.

I think he would be a good RB for the lower leagues, but no for anywhere higher unless you can drastically improve those defensive stats.

he's on loan to AC on my game

My bad, I'm using the an unofficial update where Mattioni is back Mata. Apologies about that - could be one to keep an eye on though in 9.0.3 if Milan don't retain him.

Archived