The Road To Success

TomHAVFC

Authours Notes: The game is on 9.0.3 update with a medium sized database. Leagues loaded are Argentina: Premier Division, Belgium: Pro League, Brazil: First Division, England: all leagues, France: Ligue 1, Germany: First Division, Holland: Eredivisie, Italy: Serie A, Mexico: first Division, Portugal: Liga Sagres, Russia: Premier Division, Scotland: Premier League and finally Spain: LIGA BBVA.

Sorry I can't continue with Fast Forward but I lost the saved game so it can't continue, hopefully this story will be a bit longer. :)

Tuesday 8th July 2008.

The Sun

In a sensational move, Guus Hiddink has resigned as manager of Chelsea Football Club with Ex-England International Tom Harrison taking immediate charge. Hiddink has told the press that he has stood down due to family reasons and will not be involved in Football again for the forseeable future.

Ex-England Midfielder Harrison has been handed a 1 year rolling contract with a view to an extra 3 years if he succeeds in the first year as boss and has already told the squad of his expectations for the forthcoming season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Guus resigned I was named manager of Chelsea FC. I had a meeting with Roman to discuss finances and expectations for the forthcoming season. We finally decide that we will be challenging for the title and for that he gives me a £25.5million transfer budget and a £1.7million p/w wage budget. After meeting with Roman I hold a meeting will all the first team squad telling them of my expectations for the new season and that I am looking forward to working with them.

After looking at the sqaud during a training session I decide I need to strengthen and am looking to purchase a Right back and a Striker. If I manage to get them then I feel that the squad is more than able to challenge for the title.

Archived