Beautiful possession football

I have tried to find right instructions for the beautiful football. In my mind, I have thought that forwards should not take the ball too early during attacks because the long and hard defenders can easily tackle them and pick the ball. Thus, I have tried to have a high-ability team with playing with ball before the forwards get the ball in the opposition area to make score.

The midfielders should make short passes without trouble and wingers should run with the ball and cut inside. In order to obtain this, I have chosen the midfieldes with high passing, creativity and first touch abilities and wingers with high dribbling attributes.

Tactic

http://www.zshare.net/download/6382558970763fa2/

http://img136.imageshack.us/i/442diamond.gif/

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/realbetis.gif/

• 3 weeks later...

I have changed this tactic. This is a version of 4-4-2 diamond. My aim is to control the game all over the pitch with starting short and accurate passes and pressing at whole pitch. There are two players holding up the ball and they should be strong enough.

Another tactic that "works" with Real Madrid, interesting!:D

Interesting ?? Ok, I will tell you something ! Look at other tactics' pages. They require high ability players. For ex: A central defender should be good at marking, positioning, tackling, concentration, jumping etc. What kind of a defender he is? Puyol, Rio, Terry ? Can you find this defender in a low reputation club? Maybe one of the defenders in that club can be like him but it is nearly impossible that 2-3 good defenders are present there. More example: An attacking midfielder with good creativity, technique, flair, first touch etc. Is he Messi or Ronaldo or Buonanotte or Marquinhos ??

We all know that beautiful football is played by good teams like Barcelona, Man Utd and Real Madrid...If you can reform your team, will be important the name of your team? It is Real Madrid or Betis (with Buonanotte, Asenjo, Marquinhos...) What is the difference between your approaches?Both of them possess good players.

Interesting ?? Ok, I will tell you something ! Look at other tactics' pages. They require high ability players. For ex: A central defender should be good at marking, positioning, tackling, concentration, jumping etc. What kind of a defender he is? Puyol, Rio, Terry ? Can you find this defender in a low reputation club? Maybe one of the defenders in that club can be like him but it is nearly impossible that 2-3 good defenders are present there. More example: An attacking midfielder with good creativity, technique, flair, first touch etc. Is he Messi or Ronaldo or Buonanotte or Marquinhos ??

We all know that beautiful football is played by good teams like Barcelona, Man Utd and Real Madrid...If you can reform your team, will be important the name of your team? It is Real Madrid or Betis (with Buonanotte, Asenjo, Marquinhos...) What is the difference between your approaches?Both of them possess good players.

I meant that lately on this forum many people are posting tactics that work wonders with top teams, like Real Madrid, Manchester United etc....:rolleyes:

My thought, feel free to ignore it, of course, is that you needn't to build any special tactic to produce good looking football or to win the league with such teams, even in your first season.

A slightly tweaked default 4-4-2 will produce the same outcome, without tinkering too much.

Good tactics are the ones that let you overachieve with less than average teams, no need to have Marquinhos or Terry to win something or showing nice football on the pitch.

That's the easy way.

But again, everyone plays the game as he likes, but let me not to be so amazed if someone stay unbeaten with Real Madrid for a season or if he won the treble. ;)

Archived