2nd Season - Striker

I started a game with Sunderland and in january i bought Artem Mileskyi Oscar Cardoz for a combined fee of 25 million. Mileskyi scored 9 goals in 14 games and Cardozo scored 7 in 16. At the end of the 1st season i fought i had a strike pair that would help me get a top half finish but man city made an offer of 27 million for Mileskyi and the board accepted it so now hes off. I was wondering if anybody knew a striker who could partner Cardozo for the second season and score around 20 goals a season. I already have Zarate but i am wanting to play him on the wing. I also have 20 million to spend. Help would be appreciated

I started a game with Sunderland and in january i bought Artem Mileskyi Oscar Cardoz for a combined fee of 25 million. Mileskyi scored 9 goals in 14 games and Cardozo scored 7 in 16. At the end of the 1st season i fought i had a strike pair that would help me get a top half finish but man city made an offer of 27 million for Mileskyi and the board accepted it so now hes off. I was wondering if anybody knew a striker who could partner Cardozo for the second season and score around 20 goals a season. I already have Zarate but i am wanting to play him on the wing. I also have 20 million to spend. Help would be appreciated

Sunderland thread, naughty, naughty:thdn::p. Id go for Chamakh or Gignac personally:thup:

Archived