The Unmentionables

Barnetboyz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Bjarnason AMRL available for free. Has some pretty decent stats, although I have only just started playing him so cannot comment on how he really turns out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fantastic call, great winger. Got him for free at PSV and I ended up selling him to Leverkusen for £5.5m and he barely played a game. Quality when he does play, though.

I think Marcos Gonzalez deserves a mention. Some awesome stats for a defender, starts off at Columbus Crew. Not sure how much costs, can't be too much, I got him in exchange for Wade Barrett.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tigervision:

Ochoa icon_eek.gif

criscito domenico

Gianni Zuiverloon

anduele pryor

Armand Traore

Diogo icon_eek.gif

simon pouplin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pryor is a great shout, very good winger.

Also, look for Ante Rukavina from Hadjuk, good target man for a good price.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VillaSmith:

Marek Hamsik was recomended tome by my scouts and his stat are pure quality not seen him on here before though he starts off at Brescia i think(here is a pic of him) http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marekhamsikhf0.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually he starts at Napoli, and he is well known to the hardcore FMers icon_biggrin.gif

Pichu Atienza - Never noticed at first BB you mentioned him, I have to agree with you on this one. Got him for free at the end of my 4th season. I loaned him out for my next season but he is putting in some impressive performance during his loan. Can't wait to get him back for the next season and to see how he fairs.

Another player who may not be well known is Léo Schwechlen. He is young at the start of the game but if you can snap him up and loan him out, he improves so much. Start of the 5th season for me he looks a good player. Could play for most teams tbh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoPeY:

Another player who may not be well known is Léo Schwechlen. He is young at the start of the game but if you can snap him up and loan him out, he improves so much. Start of the 5th season for me he looks a good player. Could play for most teams tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got to agree with this one mate. I have him and the likes of chelsea, spurs and arsenal are constantly enquiring about him. Will turn out to be a very good player imo.

Matt Hill was mentioned earlier and I agree he is top buy for Championship clubs and even lower EPL teams. He is very cheap and in my experience normally only 350k to sign.

Kevin Larsen from Lyn, I think, is another top player and can normally be signed for roughly 30k, he is a left winger but can also show his versatility and play left back when needed. Bargain buy for Championship clubs and below.

Marius Niculae, in previous versions was once worth 5m+ at Sporting in Portugal but I was VERY surprised to see him playing for Inverness in Scotland of all places! Its not like he's that old either, I think he's about 26 from memory and these days he will only cost roughly 250k to sign. Bargain. Can play left wing as well as his normal striking role.

Nick Montgomery is also a very good player who I generally like to sign in a fair few games. Normally after season 1 you can pick him up for about 1.5m but if you want him at the beginning of the season unfortunately he will cost about 2.8m. Very good player though who is able to play for a mid table EPL side or below. Excellent, determination, teamwork, workate, tackling, marking and stamina, the ideal holding MC in the middle of the park.

I have a few in my Boca team that no one mentions:

German Denis - Great young Argentinian striker, good finisher and good in the air

Abubakari Yakubu - A super right back, has great stats and is a great player, great signing for mid table Prem teams

Denis - A young Brazilian goalkeeper has great stats and is a good shot stopper, reccomend to every team

That will do for now, might post screenies later

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jazzfusion:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VillaSmith:

Marek Hamsik was recomended tome by my scouts and his stat are pure quality not seen him on here before though he starts off at Brescia i think(here is a pic of him) http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marekhamsikhf0.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually he starts at Napoli, and he is well known to the hardcore FMers icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What skin are you using? Can you tell me from where I can get? Thanks1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonahno6:

I have a few in my Boca team that no one mentions:

German Denis - Great young Argentinian striker, good finisher and good in the air

Abubakari Yakubu - A super right back, has great stats and is a great player, great signing for mid table Prem teams

Denis - A young Brazilian goalkeeper has great stats and is a good shot stopper, reccomend to every team

That will do for now, might post screenies later </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have to second Yakubu. He's doing great for me at Portsmouth and great as a tutor, he's described as a perfectionist.

I would add Gjibril Sankoh (possibly might have spelt his first name) to the list and Demy De Zeeuw, both start in Holland and are excellent players. Sankoh has been a great replacement for Sol Campbell and De Zeeuw is keeping Kuzmanovic out of my team.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jazzfusion:

Oscar Cardoza

Hardly ever see his name around here, bit expensive but he will bag you loads of goals.

Diogo

Signed him from Marseille for £5.5m and shortly turned into a wonderkid, great player for that price IMO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Diogo starts out at Portuguesa and is available for £2.5m icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D18:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heavybass:

I'm going to say this and I've been saying it for nearly a few years.

Possibly a very overlooked winger who is like Ronaldo but decisive is Helder Barbosa available for 1-2 mil at season 2 and his stats are good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, Helder Barbosa although not recommended by any scouts is a quality player who can be bought for less than £1m.

Other players available on the cheap who turn into good premiership players (I recommend for teams outside the top 4)...

Thiago 16 years old free transfer from Barcelona.

Vantagiatto £3m from Rimini, I'm Portsmouth and this guy doesn't take any time bedding in, he just starts scoring straight away.

Ninis AMR, I've seen people mention him quite a lot but thought I'd also give him the thumbs up.

Available for 875k.

Bjarnason AMRL available for free. Has some pretty decent stats, although I have only just started playing him so cannot comment on how he really turns out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

helder barbosa is quality, i always get him for my spurs game, dirt cheap. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by c.ronaldo7:

Gregory Thil

Fantastic player for me and my Forest team so far, has been banging in the goals and hasn't failed to score in a single game yet. Available from US Boulogne at the start of the game for around 110k. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks fantastic! Even better than Stancu perhaps?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Looks fantastic! Even better than Stancu perhaps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Well considering Stancu has had a value increase on the new patch, Thil provides an evenly if not better alternative to him.

Arthur Sorin - DR

French rightback, available for a couple of £k. Has some experience in France and is playing in Sweden at Kalmar FF.

He is also still young, 21 years old, and has some experience at international level with the French u21s. This is always a good thing.

Has great stats overall and is not afraid to go forward. Often chips in with assists with his runs on the right. But not only is he great going forward, he also loves set pieces.

Expect great corners and great free kicks from this lad... both these things aid in his cause with goals and assists!

I havent seen him written about much on here so i guess this thread would be appropriate for Nigel De Jong- he's about 23 and a dutch dmf.

Been a rock in front of my Newcastle defence this season, and can be picked up relatively cheap, i got him for £4.5M start of second season.

Henok Goitom

Murcia

Position - Striker

Value - £3m

Selling Price- £4m - £5m

Info

This guy is strong, tall and lethal. Some of his finishes are outstanding, he's pretty fast and has good technique. At only 23 there is some room for improvment.

Archived