Galatico problem

In my first season i signed kaka, ronaldo and pogrenbak and sold sneijder,van der vart and Arjen Robben. Finished 3rd so the chairman said i ad to win thela liga this season. I got 123m to spend and bought Kerlon, Benzema, Beckham, Figo, Walcott, Rosicky, Fernndinho and Boateng. also sold van nistelrooy and guti. The problem is i can't find a formatiioon that seems to work. this is mine at the moment.

GK:Casilas

DF: Ramos Boateng Pepe Gerlinho

MID:Walcott Kaka Fernadinho Ronaldo

CF: Benzema Pongrebak

Got any other sugestions for formation + Line up. It would be a great help as i need to win the league to keep my job :) thanks for reading

I'm struggling to find a suitable formation at the minute, I tend to change it too often which is no help at all.

do you mess with the team/player instructions etc? I try to steer clear of this as I haven't a clue tbh. I obviously need to get clued up on tactics as do you.

Would appreciate some pointers from some of the more experience players.

Yeah, I would go with Ridley's tactics, both are world-class. I used to use St. Dazzle's 4-5-1 and thebugel's 4-3-3, but all I use now are those two tactics. I use the attacking one for tougher opponents, and the other for opponents I should beat.

Archived