Djiby Fall - Cheap, Lazy, But Scores For Fun!

sadly there are better league one strikers then him

and if im not mistaken... his stats are even worse in the second screenie... which is when he should be peeking in his career.... doesnt fill me with confidence

I'm not his manager..

Look at the goal stats though.

indeed... for OB....

i be very suprised if he could do it at a higher level then championship.. and for 2mil .. its just too rich my my liking...

the fact that he has pace and strength is the one thing going for him though..

Yeah, But OB are one of the top teams in Denmark IIRC.

Im not saying he is going to set the world on fite, but I know he can do the job in the Prem, I had him for Sunderland. Once im back on my Desktop I'll get the screenies.

• 2 weeks later...

I had him in the Senegal national side and we won the african nations and got the quarterfinals againist Spain in the World cup. He was the 1st choice ST in a 4-3-2-1 formation and after 20 games for senegal he had scored 13 goals. I would say that was pretty impressive. It was in the 9.03 database and on a small database

Saying that, Denmark brought us legends such as......erm, Marc Nygaard..........and......Kevin Larsen. Not forgetting of course the almighty Thomas Sorrenson (sp?)

Sorensen is a legend ask any stoke fan lol.

This guy does seem to have the right stats to score, he isn't well rounded though which may hamper his ability at the top levels.

Archived