Toronto

Hi I'm thinking of playing as toronto fc in the mls. there doesn't seem to be much written about them so I was wondering who has played with them and what they think of them?

I like to sign players from the country that the team plays in so I was wanting to know who are the best canadian players and who will come to them?

Also who is their best 11, how much money do they get things like that?

Cheers

Toronto FC

They've got a Balance of about £5 Mil, Transfer Budget of 600k and have 36k in the wage budget with 4k left. (I don't know what MLS budgets are like so don't know if this is good or not)

The board apparently just want you to enjoy the experience of MLS.

No matter what you change expectations to the budgets wont change.

The only 2 players I recognise in the squad are Danny Dichio (Former Preston?) and Rohan Ricketts (Former Wolves?). It looks an pretty average squad. Your best area is midfield and attack, with Pablo Vitti (An on-loan striker) looking half decent.

The staff look pretty useless, so probably have to replace most of if not all of them, although not many good staff will join.

The highest value player that will join you is Ali Karimi, but he's out of your transfer range.

I couldn't really find many players who looked too good who would join your team and were in your price range. Enrique Esqueda looks like he could be a good cheap signing, as does Francisco Javier Torres. You can also sign Seyfo Soley, and I rate him pretty highly as I usually sign him for English Championship sides and he does well. And because I know the MLS isn't as good as the Premier League, but isn't as bad as league 1, he might be a good signing.

Anyway, there's a "brief" look at Toronto FC. Hope this helps. :thup:

Yeah i have started with them and did 3 seasons with them, 4th in first season then 1st then 1st.

Just load all Canadian players up and browse through the canadain squad for players.

Jamie Peters should go to you as will Alex Elliot who is an alright squad player.

Try to get Bobby Convey from San Jose who is fab and can pick up for cheap.

Vitti is a must keep, try to extend his loan or bring him in a permanet deal.

Get rid of Brain Edwards as there is no point of keeping him as you have Stefan Frei and Gregg Sutton the latter being Canadain.

Hope that helps.

If your looking for good canadian players, Asmir Begovic is a Portsmouth keeper who can usually be bought for about 300-350k and is very good. Don't know if he'd join you but his wage demands aren't too bad. I usually sign him when I'm a premiership club.

Oufc77 - Is that the guy that used to play for Reading, or is it someone else I'm thinking of?

load all players from Brazil.

Dominate the MLS for years due to Brazilian clubs idiotic minium fee release.

Julian De Guzman is the best Canadien IMO also Dwayne De Rosario, Adrian Serioux, you could check the Canada squad.

On 9.2 Joey Melo is insane, not stat wise but performances, dunno about 9.3

Great team to play as and I am about 10 years in and am in the top 20 richest clubs in the world.

Archived