New Right back to TRY and replace Srna.

Cameron

Right im Man City at the end of 2014.

Srna is 32, and my club captain. He has been one of my best players since i signed him in my frist season, now im faced with the daunting task of replacing him!

How can you replace someone who never gets injured, scored loads, sets up loads, great captain and even at 32 his stats are still unreal!

But, he is 32 so i need to look to the future, any ideas, i would like more of a attacking full back. My back 4 is currntley.

Bale, Sahko, Fazio, Srna.

I also have Richards, Zapata and Corluka in my squad.

All 3 of those can play right back, but i perfer tham all as center backs. I was just wondering if anyone knows a Srna type right back, great at going foward.

Oh and as im Man City money should be no object really.

Thanks in advance.

Jerome Boateng should be quality at that point. Starts off at HSV in Germany. Try Davide Santon too, he's a fantastic attacking full back after a few years could try De Silvestri and Mazzarani aswell. None of them have the set piece ability of Srna, but they're all great right backs that should be able to replace him.

i have Sahko, Fazio, Zapata, Corluka and richards.

Its not lame playing them all at center back,

Also Sahko is my 2nd left back aswell, so when i rest Bale, Corluka fills in for him.

I rotate my team a lot, as you have to play a lot of games, League, League cup, fa cup, champs league.

At the min im using Richards as my 2nd choice right back.

He just doesnt perform as well there as Srna

Archived