New Addition To Jambo's Tactic

I've tried this, and am in the middle of a 5 game losing streak!! I had won the quad the previous year, so the team cant be bad. My normal midfeild 5 are :

ML Adu

MR Gerrard

CM Ben Arfa

CM Nolan

CM Fabregas

I've also used Richards, Alonso, Denilson, Kerlon as well. So it's not the players I'm using...

My midfield was:

ML Mark Gonzalez (Possibly my weak link)

MC Xabi Alonso

MC Raul Garcia

MC Steven Gerrard

MR Sean Wright-Phillips

Got Loads of goals from Gerrard and Raul Garcia but i'd be lucky to get 15 goals each from my forward line of Carlos Acuna and Dirk Kuyt so I can see why you've tried to increse the goals from the strikers. Unfortunately it hasn't worked for me.

Dont worry, im in year 2024, players are hugely devolped maybe thats why. The strikers dont get as many goals as i sed in the first post! over-reacting a bit. Probably about 15+ a season. I have Imbrahamovic's Regen and he is Amzing, hes 27 and almost everthing is 18+ on stats

• 3 weeks later...

hi pauk-paul i was just wonderin does this tweek you said combined with Jambo's Tactic work for 07 ?

also is there an easy way to find regens

I just used this for 1 game and i won 1-0 scored in last min with fabregas and i also got toure sent off on 64 my midfield was :

LM:Reyes (played good there for whole season)

RM:Walcott

MC:Rosicky

MC:Fabregas

MCicon_biggrin.gifiaby

my midfield was streched because of suspension and injurys and its only my second season and 4th day using the game

Archived