Help me getting this megapack working

goody1987

Hi guys, i have downloaded the megapack from this thread

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=39782

I have now created a folder that i have extracted every image to including the config file from the 1.10 folder. I have then copied them in to Sports Interactive > Football Manager > graphics > facepacks

I have then gone in to Footy Manager and the preferences and then unticked the skin cache and also ticked the Load skin on apply.... I have now loaded up my game and none of the facepacks appear to work.

Is there anyone who has got this working. If so could you please help me. Im struggling with this one.

thanks.

Hi guys, i have downloaded the megapack from this thread

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=39782

I have now created a folder that i have extracted every image to including the config file from the 1.10 folder. I have then copied them in to Sports Interactive > Football Manager > graphics > facepacks

I have then gone in to Footy Manager and the preferences and then unticked the skin cache and also ticked the Load skin on apply.... I have now loaded up my game and none of the facepacks appear to work.

Is there anyone who has got this working. If so could you please help me. Im struggling with this one.

thanks.

I'm presuming the folder Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/graphics/facepacks is located in your My Documents folder, and not the Programs folder?

If it's in My Documents, then you seem to have done everything correctly. :confused:

Actually, just wondering - do you have any downloaded skins installed?

I've noticed that some skins override some other graphical settings without a config.xml file in the My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/skins folder.

Archived