7* Coaches, Best Scouts, Physio's and Ass Man's

Hi, I'm trying to start a guide to help players find the best staff available for their club. Scouts and Physios that are good are easy to find and are normally quick to find using the attributes setting in the search bar. 7* coaches and Ass Man's are harder to find. I was wondering if anyone out there can put down a 7* coach or two for each of the training settings as well as their best Ass Man's.

Cheers

LR

I've found that Coaches stats change alot from save to save. So I can't personally recommend any coaches.

But my top two Ass. Man's are easily Franco Baldini and Johan Neeskens. Both have awesome Motivating, Determination and Man Management which is what I want from them as I make my Ass. Man's take the press confrences.

valdir de moraes best ass man buyable in game(motivation - tactical knowledge - knowin c ability and potential ability-man management)

ricardo moniz free kick - ball control - shooting

steve rowley - favino mino good scouts

and best physio gianni nanni so u can buy magnus forsblad

If you specifically want 7 stars in the new patch it's very difficult to attract some of these coaches to your club since there are so few but here they are at the beginning of the game:

Fitness: Felix Magath, Valter Di Salvo

Goalkeeping: Eric Steele

Tactics: Jose Mourinho, Luiz Felipe Scolari, Fabio Capello, Tite

Ball Control: None

Defending: Jose Mourinho, Fabio Capello

Attacking: None

Shooting: None

Set Pieces: Alex Ferguson

If you want to be realistic a decent obtainable Ass Man in the beginning is Dan Ashworth

im finding the same thing, after 4 seasons, i thought some new 7 star coaches would have emerged but still not that many if any at all. i thought something might be wrong with my game as other people are saying they are getting 7*'s, i usually get valdir de moraes as my assistant he is very good, but retires after 2 seasons. iv tried brian horton in the past never been anything more than 4/5*. i have eric steel he is also 6*.

i do find it makes a difference to your team if you have good coaches or poor coaches. i had forgotten all about it 1 time and half way through a season i brought in as many good coaches as i could and got rid of the ones i had, and my team started to perform better and some players attributes also increased mainly young developing players. i cant seem to find good enough defence or set piece coaches.

Archived