The Next Henry?

CraigGore

Does anyone have a player they feel will be "the next Thierry Henry"?

Are there any players in the game dubbed "the next henry"?

Is there anyone (Realistic Arsenal Targets i.e NOT VILLA) who could make the same impact at Arsenal for me like Henry did?

Benzema is the obvious choice. He has the same ability as a complete forward like Henry. He can play as a supporting striker or a lone striker with ease and is quite adaptable, very good player to have in a squad, but he will set you back around £35m.

Saivet is similar in that he can do alot upfront outside of just being a forward, he can come off the wings and can cross a decent ball so add's variation and is alot cheaper and with good developing becomes absolutely amazing. I've never gotten him to reach his potential though as I have found him very hit and miss and have stopped going for him in FM09. Was a guarenteed signing in FM08 though.

Henry could head the ball when he wanted to. But with the way Arsenal played, the ball never left the ground unless it was an over-the top through ball which Herny was running onto. From my memory Henry actually scored a fair few of his goals from corners.

On your comments i purchase Marquinho's and all i can say is. Henry who!!

STarted the first few games on the bench and i brought him onto the wings. he was steady nothing amazing then i lost RVP and Eduardo to injury so through the guy in. I am now in March of first season and he has 17 goals from 15 games.

The guy is world class. He is top scorer in champions league and 2nd in the league!

THANK YOU ALL

Archived