Right Midfielders at the very start of the game.

little rat

I've just started a new game at chelsea on fm09 and i really feel that i desperately need a new right winger.

Firstly i 'd like to know who is the best right winger at the start of the game who'd likely fit into a top flight team nicely?

and..........

who grow into the best right wingers of the future?

cheers for any helpful response.

When I played as Valencia I retrained Silva to play right wing and he was awesome but it really depends if you want a left footed player cutting in or someone to get some crosses into the box.

I'm open to looking at both options, as i like to tinker tacticlly throughout a season.

What is ribery like?

Ribery was pretty good for my Barcelona side but I prefer Ben Arfa he is two footed and plays equally well on either flank and is a bit cheaper.

i'm trying to sign ribery and he's keen to join; but i've had three bids rejected so far 30 milllion, 35 million and now jsut had 40 million rejected.

I'm no way willing t go above that unleess he is utterly awesome.

so how much in ben arfa available for right at the beginning of the game? (the first season hasn't even started yet!)

I'm also looking at three younger right wingers, who are....

Henri Saivet - Bordeaux

Freddy Adu - Benifica

Alexis Sanchez - Udinese

Are these guys any good on the right wing or are the better as forwards?

If they are any good on the right winger, how much should i pay for them and the start of the game?

use the chelsea thread.. might get better help there... i imagine this will be closed as soon as the adminey types see it..

and yes...

youve had great choices there

ribery

ben arfa

sanchez

buonanotte

adu

saivet

young

silva

are all brilliant..

i'm trying to sign ribery and he's keen to join; but i've had three bids rejected so far 30 milllion, 35 million and now jsut had 40 million rejected.

I'm no way willing t go above that unleess he is utterly awesome.

so how much in ben arfa available for right at the beginning of the game? (the first season hasn't even started yet!)

Ben Arfa would be roughly £18 million to £23 million. I got him for £21.5 million right at the start, just offer £15 million and work your way up £2 million per bid, Marquinhos is also worth a shout he is brilliant at AMR.

Archived