Favourites/Icons/Legends

SWalton

Many times I'v had players become favourites for a club. It's not hard tbf, one good season could achieve favourite status or even a few bad ones.

But is it possible for your players to achieve icon or legend status?

Also is it possible for yourself to become either of the three? Albeit after many lengthy and sucessful careers i know you can't but it's worth asking.

p.s sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I am now in 5th season. Although I have won the UCL champions for 3 consecutive time and 4 Premier League champions, I have not even become the favourite. However I think it is just a matter of time lol.

Another thing is Rio Ferdinand has become the LEGEND of the club! He was first a favourite and then go straight to legend.

I have a game that has reached the 2050's, and Arsenal have won the league like 30 something years running, yet only one player is a legend, because he is now managing them. I think this system needs to be evamped. Kevin Keegan is a legend for Newcastle fans, after hardly doing anything, apart from blowing away a good points lead, so surely if we win the CL and Prem 3 or 4 times, we should earn legendary status.

A three times UCL champions and four times Premier League champions should be enough for a manager to become a legend, just like Dinaldo has said. However again, I think it is just a matter of time and it is a force to motivate me to continue. I think this is a positive aspect from not getting the legendary status so early.

Archived