Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble

deejay10

If you are looking to play a possession oriented style of football, this is a very useful PPm for your defenders and central midfielders to have. Of course it can't be learned so can only gained from tutoring if the player doesn't already have it.

So can people name some players they've found to have it ? Especially older players who can be useful as tutors.

So far iv found Aaron Ramsey, Mathias Jorgensen and Tore Reginiussen that I can remember off hand to have this PPM.

and defenders with this ppm are dangerous... i wouldnt want any of my cb's to have this ppm...

Its brilliant, I would want all my CB's with good composure, decisions, first touch to have this PPM. I scored some brilliant team goals with my Palermo side, starting with the goalkeeper, and every player touching the ball at least once before scoring. Thats down to one of my CB's passing the ball out of defence when being closed down, rather than hoofing it clear.

Giving the ball away needlessly through aimless long balls and clearances is far more dangerous than trying to play the ball out of defence when under pressure, provided your defence have the correct mental attributes.

Its brilliant, I would want all my CB's with good composure, decisions, first touch to have this PPM. I scored some brilliant team goals with my Palermo side, starting with the goalkeeper, and every player touching the ball at least once before scoring. Thats down to one of my CB's passing the ball out of defence when being closed down, rather than hoofing it clear.

Giving the ball away needlessly through aimless long balls and clearances is far more dangerous than trying to play the ball out of defence when under pressure, provided your defence have the correct mental attributes.

With really good players it's good, with mediocre players it can be really bad. Marquez is probably the best defender that has it. However, Cordoba also has it, but only has 5 dribbling, that could mean trouble. Decisions probably helps a lot too, I wouldn't want an unintelligent player to have it. Agger does it all the time IRL, he's my favorite defender to watch because of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
So can people name some players they've found to have it ? Especially older players who can be useful as tutors.

Lucas Neill ( right back, starts at Everton ) has this PPM and is a seasoned player with decent, but not outstanding attributes for tutoring.

Josip Simunic ( central/left defender, starting at Hoffenheim ) has it as well, but for some reason his determination is distinctly average and he's considered very unprofessional. I disagree with that but as a tutor in game he'd be crap

Agger does have it and you can ask people with it to unlearn it. Agger is my favourite defender in my Liverpool game because of the things said above, he doesnt just smash the ball clear all the time and always picks out one of my midfielders and allows the team to build solid attacks where a couple of my other defenders just clear it when they seem to be under no pressure allowing the opposition to regain possesion too easily.

Archived