Football Lounge ~ Coming Soon!

www.football-lounge.com

FootballLoungeLogo.png

Football Lounge

Release Date: TBC

- - -

About The Site

Football Lounge aims to bring you all the best possible football content. This ranges from Music, Videos, Graphics and many more downloads! With all this in mind we are looking to create a friendly football community where people can come and be part of the fun. Along with all of this we will also have a custom created update which will help to enhance your football manager playing experience. We hope you will continue to use Football Lounge to make it a permanent site in the community of Football Manager.

- - -

Site Information

At the moment Football Lounge is being created. The site has been in planning stages for the past month and I thought it was about time to get some movement going on the idea of building a platform to work and move forward from. I am hoping that alot of people in the Football Manager community will see this site as a positive rather than a negative as my agenda is to create the ultimate football manager website and the websites goal is to expand and better the Football Manager community. The site will be as basic as possible, it will be user friendly meaning you will not find it hard to navigate around the site and you will not get lost within the site. I have yet to design a colour scheme and I am trying new things, mixing and matching to come up with what I feel to be an appropriate look for the website. Football Lounge does not have an official release date but we can confirm that it will be sometime before October, to see the current progress made on the site just take a look below.

- - -

Site Vacancies

Football Lounge is currently looking for people who are able to help out in any way possible. We will have more permanent posistions posted in the coming days. All staff working with Football Lounge is on a voluntry basis and all aspects of Football Lounge will remain completley free! If you are interested in helping us out with the site then please don't hesitate to send me a PM and let me know, if I could just ask you to let me know what qualities or content you can bring to Football Lounge, that way it gives us an idea of what people to take on board.

- - -

Site Updates

15/08/2009 - Creating a coming soon page, will be released tommorow.

- - -

16/08/2009 - Coming Soon page is released link can be found at the top or bottom of this post.

- - -

17/08/2009 - Planning of the websites forums have begun today.

- - -

Site Progress

Domain: Complete

Colour Scheme: In Progress

Design: In Progress

Content: In Progress

Coding: In Progress

Site Status: Offline

Please keep checking back for regular updates on the website, Thanks!

www.football-lounge.com

Archived