1 things you want from FM10

1. Improved match sounds (CM10 comes to mind). *

2. Dynamic league reputation (along with TV revenue if possible).

3. Enhanced training.

4. Media interaction overhaul.

5. Improved player-manager interactions.

I'm not asking for new features per say, but the word "polish" comes to mind.

* We need fans chanting (generic chants are fine), beating drums, etc. The match experience needs to be more "lively", if you will.

a set piece designer so i can finally decide how players move and the ball is delivered during a set piece.

Right...Cause that's not something that would lead to massive exploits of the AI...

Better AI in terms of AI managers building squads

I agree with this. I often see when you go quite far into a game and you look at all AI teams their reserve teams decrease in size considerably compared to when you first start a game. I think this may need to be addressed.

One thing I would like to see and don't know if there will be is a bit more interaction with your squad at the beginning of each season in terms of individual targets to set for each player or for instance set a target of the defenders on a whole not to concede more than 40 goals say or for your strikers to score 40 goals between them and split it so say your main striker to aim for half of that and the rest make it up and your midfielders to score more goals etc just little individual targets.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question to the 50 contributors already, but what's the point of this thread? SI have already finalised all their ideas for FM10 - there's nothing more to be added. They'll tweak away and drip info up to release date, but they sure as heck won't be adding any new features just because its suggested in this thread!

It could be useful for Football Manager 2011 or Football Manager 2010 patch 10.64.43.

It could be useful for Football Manager 2011 or Football Manager 2010 patch 10.64.43.

It's even useful for FM2012 etc. SI keep a database of feature ideas, so something we discuss now could be added and implemented in any future version, so there's never any reason not to talk about new features! :)

I've 3 main things I'd like to see, I can't choose but one. So in no particular order.

1. Bigger deal made of big trophy wins at big clubs. I win the European Cup with Rangers and all I get is 'The board hopes the team will now concentrate on further glory'. Come on, it's a big deal, I want more fanfare when we achieve something huge. Promotion to the Premier League with Vauxhall Motors, taken me 17 seasons, and all I get is a couple of lousy messages?

2. Greater loyalty shown to club legends. As soon as Steven Gerrard turns 33 he is dropped to the reserves? John Terry once ended up playing with Hull in League 1 because Chelsea didn't renew his contract due to him turning 34.

3. Better squad interaction, better assistant and coach interaction, better media interaction, better board interaction and betterfan interaction. I'd like to speak to a player to convince him to sign for my struggling Premiership team, "You could be the talisman here Tonka, you keep us up and I can build a team around you next season to climb the table". I want to have a 'closer' relationship with my coaching staff, not invite Pat Rice round for dinner, but at least better feedback on the team and tactics. Vastly improved interviews with the press. When I sign a young player, an old head, win an upset cup quarter final, I want to talk about it rather than just have the repeated blurb with slightly different wording. Explain why I think the board should release our £45,000 a week 32 year old player because he has missed training every day for 3 months, plays like cack, has 7 players who wish he was gone, nobody wants to buy and won't sign a lower contract.

I dunno

If everyone on the forum could post there picture and there name, and then be a random regen in the game.

Dont know how many members there are but it must be a few.

Would be great to see a post ' I ve got this awsome regen', and someone else to say 'THATS ME!!'

I would like to see a description of the player attributes(you would just hover the mouse over each attribute and get a description), in game, and what position/player type would benefit from. Of couse you can turn this option on and off. Takes the guess work out of the game.

Would also like to see something better when you win a cup or get promoted. A graphic presentation would be nice (Using in game graphics with squad getting presented the cup or players applauding the fans after the game as an example.)

A realistic bloody transfer market. The chance that maybe, just maybe I could once buy a player for a price that isn't grossly over inflated.

Just a recent example fresh in my mind:

Lee Catermole IRL £6m - on FM - £15m+

I know its something that has been on going, but it seems like the AI doesn't weigh up the money and just goes all out for a ridiculous price.

realistic board takeovers!! got sacked from club i was managing in Hong Kong afet winning 17 consecutive titles, after an initial 6 year barren spell. we also won the ACL once, and got to the semi finals of the Club World Championship. Yet, no sooner does the board takeover go through, than im kicked out of a job for some bloody regen that has barely won a match in his career as manager. To put things into perspective, it wasnt a case of whether we won the title or not, we were so far ahead fo everyone else it was untrue. targets for the season were to try and not concede all season, beat high goal scoreing record.. stuff like that.... but no, i wasnt good enough to manage thr club as soon as we got taken over...

1 Thing i would like is the ability to buy shares in the club.

I've been Sunderland manager for 80 odd years and i'm on £500,000 per week. (You do the maths)

Whats the point in giving me all that money coz i cant spend it. At least if i could buy shares or even buy the club itself i could inject all my wages into for transfers and player wages.

I dunno

If everyone on the forum could post there picture and there name, and then be a random regen in the game.

Dont know how many members there are but it must be a few.

Would be great to see a post ' I ve got this awsome regen', and someone else to say 'THATS ME!!'

Awesome idea, I wonder why SI have never thought of doing this!!!

Oh, wait.... they already did.

"Face in the game" has been and gone - we have facegen now :D

Archived