*OFFICIAL* FMS Challenge #1 2005

Peacemaker7

The nominations proccess for the first ever Official FMS Challenge is now open. Please send your challenges to me (fmschallenge@stuartredmond.co.uk) and not to Raptor. (The same will apply to the voting). We would like to give people enought time to come up with interesting and exciting challenges, but also we want to get the voting underway so I suggest we run the nominations process until Sunday 19th at 8pm, whence round one voting will run from then untill the 26th of December, round 2 will run from 26th December till the 1st of January when the new challenge will be unveiled.

I think this timescale is workable, and with FM05 bringing back some 'old timers' and seeming to get some life back into the forum, lets see if we can get a really good challenge. Remember to add your FMS user name to any challenges submitted and to 'claim' your submissions in here so that I know its genuine.

Thanks.

The nominations proccess for the first ever Official FMS Challenge is now open. Please send your challenges to me (fmschallenge@stuartredmond.co.uk) and not to Raptor. (The same will apply to the voting). We would like to give people enought time to come up with interesting and exciting challenges, but also we want to get the voting underway so I suggest we run the nominations process until Sunday 19th at 8pm, whence round one voting will run from then untill the 26th of December, round 2 will run from 26th December till the 1st of January when the new challenge will be unveiled.

I think this timescale is workable, and with FM05 bringing back some 'old timers' and seeming to get some life back into the forum, lets see if we can get a really good challenge. Remember to add your FMS user name to any challenges submitted and to 'claim' your submissions in here so that I know its genuine.

Thanks.

Archived