SI, what's different about the scottish league set-up...

Sommerville27

• 1 month later...

This can be done if everything is changed correctly, i.e. current & previous leagues, extra competitions, nationality and so on. I have a db which works where the entire Scottish setup is filled with Brazilian teams and it works fine.

The scottish teams are in brazil, as I am creating a British/NI superleague. See the UK Super League thread for more info on that.

• SI Staff

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do. Are you trying to move all the teams from one country into Scotland and all the Scottish teams the other way?

not if you swap all the Scottish teams into say, the welsh league, change all the Selsh leagues to be Scottish and change all the Scottish leagues to be Welsh. As well as swapping the TLAs of each.

This can be done with the above database with Scottish teams, which cant be done in the original. However in the orignal database you can swap England and Wales.

The problem with using the SWAP_TEAMS command is that it changers the nationality of the Scottish teams to Dutch and vice versa.

By doing it the way i found out here:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/717198912/m/4152028992

i could keep the Scottish clubs with Scottish nationality, and the leagues they play in would have been Scottish despite being the original Dutch league if you see what i mean.

Archived