editing in chelsea's transfer ban

theslatz

Sorry for sarcasm, in that mood today, feeling ill and grotty, WHY am i ill on a weekend and not a work day?

I think you may need to keep doing it often as they might get money in from stuff ie player sales etc

I hadnt thought about player sales...................good spot mate:thup:

so I will use FMRTE all the time to make sure

I suppose we cant stop them loaning/and or swaping players;)

Wasnt my spot, think we had this thread before, but I am too ill to remember and be bothered to link to it.

Ive been ill since friday evening, since then ive spend all my time either in bed, on FM or on this forum. Racked up 14 hours game time in the last 24

I suppose we cant stop them loaning/and or swaping players;)

The FIFA rules doesn't allow them to register new players, so loans are out. If the AI does this you'll have to use FMRTE to slap bans on them.

Even by using FMRTE to control all this, the AI manager won't know he best not sell players; you might need to swap them back in if you want the squad to stay as it is now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingrobbo View Post

I suppose we cant stop them loaning/and or swaping players

The FIFA rules doesn't allow them to register new players, so loans are out. If the AI does this you'll have to use FMRTE to slap bans on them

I realise that in real life yes;)

we are talking about the game here and now as is with chelsea being allowed to carry on as normal....................so as you say we will have to use FMRTE to factor this in and change any deals IN they will do/including loans etc:thup:

obviously transfers out are ok

interesting to see how FM10 deals with it ............as an appeal is pending but as we are at today the ban applies so they should go with that:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingrobbo View Post

I suppose we cant stop them loaning/and or swaping players

The FIFA rules doesn't allow them to register new players, so loans are out. If the AI does this you'll have to use FMRTE to slap bans on them

I realise that in real life yes;)

we are talking about the game here and now as is with chelsea being allowed to carry on as normal....................so as you say we will have to use FMRTE to factor this in and change any deals IN they will do/including loans etc:thup:

obviously transfers out are ok

interesting to see how FM10 deals with it ............as an appeal is pending but as we are at today the ban applies so they should go with that:cool:

I highly doubt SI will put the ban in. It's bound to to get reduced.

They are talking about Man Utd as well and also Crewe are considering reporting an as yet unamed Prem side so could be more bans in future. Agree wiv Kingrobbo tho- the ban still stands atm as does kaluka's 4 month ban so if Chelsea lose appeal before data lock then leave it out, if not then it still stands and so should b included. Simple solution. Btw if any1 from SI can shed llight on this it will b much appreciated.

Cheers

Easiest way would be to play as them and not make any transfers:D

Like it;)

I will use FMRTE to stop them buying and if they get a sneeky 1 through I will change it with future transfer:D

dont think we can cancel loans with FMRTE can we?????

so will have to keep a watch on their transfer centre daily:p

Like it;)

I will use FMRTE to stop them buying and if they get a sneeky 1 through I will change it with future transfer:D

dont think we can cancel loans with FMRTE can we?????

so will have to keep a watch on their transfer centre daily:p

With the loans just swap the loaned in player with a player that Chelsea have loaned out.

This would mean Chelsea would have the original player from their squad and the "newly loaned" would be playing elsewhere.

Although, you MUST remember to swap them back at the end of the loan contract as the players will return to the club the were loaned oput from after the swap.

Confused? If yes, see below;

I'll use last years loan as an example:

Chelsea have loaned in Ricardo Quaresma from Inter.

To stop this from happening, Swap Quaresma with Rajkovic (who is on loan at FC Twente)

In doing this this, Quaresma will now be playing for FC Twente & Rajkovic would be back at Chelsea.

At the end of the loan period, remeber to swap the players again because

if you don't swap them back, then Rajkovic will return to Inter & Quaresma will return to Chelsea.

Makes sense now? Good.

And then you have players at completely random teams so the game would be unrealistic and crap.

Yes I agree...................lets hope S.I. factor this in before the release of FM10

or more likely by way of a patch later :mad: lets hope not or as you say it would be unrealistic:thdn:

Chelsea's appeal means that SI will likely not be allowed to simulate it, since the appeal will delay the start of sentence until next year after the appeal which could take months.

Equally, with Man City being chased by Rennes, Man Utd by Le Havre, and Dario Gradi complaining about Everton and Liverpool, it's unlikely we'll have any kind of decision for several years as this is about to become the bandwagon of all bandwagons.

Archived