[Tactic Release]"FiiR3 Trap"- Simple playing-no more goaless strikers-proven results.

FiiR3 Trap

For a while I have been making a new tactic after endlessly failing at the game TBH. I like others have experienced the " Why can't my strikers finish the ball problem."

So, I've tried to go back to just basic football [score more goals than your opponent].

RESULTS & LAYOUT

Hibernian_

160v2ht.jpg

St. Johnstone

2ma81w.jpg

Ballymena Utd

etcpqq.jpg

Tactic Layout and instructions

20qaoax.jpg

There is no OI

There is no specific team talks

No specific player attributes

This is a simple tactic for success for me.

Please give constructive feedback and try the tactic

Links

Sendspace

FileFront

FiiRE;3835194']FiiR3 Trap

For a while I have been making a new tactic after endlessly failing at the game TBH. I like others have experienced the " Why can't my strikers finish the ball problem."

So' date=' I've tried to go back to just basic football [score more goals than your opponent'].

RESULTS & LAYOUT

Hibernian_

160v2ht.jpg

St. Johnstone

2ma81w.jpg

Ballymena Utd

etcpqq.jpg

Tactic Layout and instructions

20qaoax.jpg

There is no OI

There is no specific team talks

No specific player attributes

This is a simple tactic for success for me.

Please give constructive feedback and try the tactic

Links

Sendspace

FileFront

I'm gonna try this tactic for 10 games and i'll update you on it. I have a strongly gelled team so that should help also.

I'm gonna try this tactic for 10 games and i'll update you on it. I have a strongly gelled team so that should help also.

First match

man city 2 - 3 Crystal palace. I was 2-0 at half-time and they had a man sent off on 55 minutes but i still came back to win in the end. I had most posession and shots on target. I'll keep you posted. My next game was arsenal at home. Result 6-1!!!! Amazing. My strikers got 4 of the goals. It's the first time in this game that my strikers have been scoring consistently. I'm impressed already.

DTK... tell us a little more about why you set up your formation & tactics the way you did? Does setting your forwards to FWR "rare" connect them up to the midfield better? How does having a DMC instead of a MCd change things?

TBH all that needs to be said try it and if you like it use it worked wonders for me and im sure it will for others

FiiRE;3843616']TBH all that needs to be said try it and if you like it use it worked wonders for me and im sure it will for others

Umm, actually would like to know more about what you intended it to do, so that I can see if my experience matches the intent of the tactics. I want to be able to match the right players to the positions/instructions, too. I think that explanation can go a long way toward a good conversation about the tactic, especially unusual features.

FiiRE;3843616']TBH all that needs to be said try it and if you like it use it worked wonders for me and im sure it will for others
FiiRE;3844469']Gees' date=' try it if you like it use if you don't then don't use it, tell you what whyy don't you use it then give me feedback on the positions?[/quote']

TBH all that needs to be said is that I tried it. If you think it's a great tactic, use it. I can't be bothered to provide feedback or more information about the tactic either, just try it yourself. :D

tried it for a few games and was balls for me, scored 2 goals in 3 games, one from a set-piece and one from a peno

seemed to be decent for holding onto a lead but is not a goalscoring formation by any means

Who are you playing as? As long as the midfield is half decent you should be doing better than that.

FiiRE;3844469']Gees' date=' try it if you like it use if you don't then don't use it, tell you what whyy don't you use it then give me feedback on the positions?[/quote']

No need to be frustrated. People just like to have more info on the tactic. What players to use where? What attributes to be needed? Plug and play?

Things like that......

No need to be angry.........:D:thup:

But thank you for sharing your tactic

Archived