Team logos don't show up in press conferences !

Brehme

Those logos are different. They're known as 'huge' logos, the ones on the team screen are known as 'normal' logos. You'd need to download huge logos too.

There shows up the logo of the opponent in the pre-match view, exact the sime size as these logos I dont get it, is it possible to make a "huge" directory and copy the "normal" logos there ? Where can I find these huge logos?

It is not about huge logos I guess, besides the logos in press conferences seem normal, look at the logo on the right handside, it is huge, but in press conferences they dont show up anyway, there's something different pls help, I cannot bear those stupid empty logos, I spent like 50$ for FM2009 and still I have to load my own logos :mad:

logohuge.jpg

It is not about huge logos I guess, besides the logos in press conferences seem normal, look at the logo on the right handside, it is huge, but in press conferences they dont show up anyway, there's something different pls help, I cannot bear those stupid empty logos, I spent like 50$ for FM2009 and still I have to load my own logos :mad:

As Radestock says, there are certain areas of the game that list "huge" logos rather than normal ones. The logos you see in the Klasa skin there are both "normal" logos - it's just that the skinner has coded it so that they show at different sizes in different areas of the skin.

You can get the logos to show up then in the press conference etc, by adding the code into your config files for the logos. The config files will tell the game to load "normal" logos from the logos folder, you need to edit the file to tell it to also load "huge" logos from this same folder, if that makes any sense?

M

As Radestock says, there are certain areas of the game that list "huge" logos rather than normal ones. The logos you see in the Klasa skin there are both "normal" logos - it's just that the skinner has coded it so that they show at different sizes in different areas of the skin.

You can get the logos to show up then in the press conference etc, by adding the code into your config files for the logos. The config files will tell the game to load "normal" logos from the logos folder, you need to edit the file to tell it to also load "huge" logos from this same folder, if that makes any sense?

M

Hmmm, I see, thanks. So I need further information about coding those config files but isn't there anyone who took care of all this, there must be :confused:

You can either download a new pack that includes the huge logos or create entries in the config file for the normal logos, so the normal logos also display where the huge logos should.

See this thread on how to create/modify a config file: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2312960#post2312960

Basically, the person who created the logo pack you downloaded didn't include the huge logo xml (which is pretty much redundant now, but is still in the game for some reason), just the normal logo xml. Follow the instructions in the link michael posted (it's even easier for you, as all you have to do is copy the existing lines, then add "/huge" to them), then reload your skin.

Just noticed, the background logo (Top Left) didn't show up too.

since this has a different resolution to the normal logo, can this be fixed with a simple config change?

I'm struggling to find a megapack that has the background.

The pack I am using (FM Metallic from sortitoutsi) doesn't have background..

Archived