The perfect lone striker?

M.U.F.C....TSVR

I used him (not aguero) i got him on loan but valencia signed him during the loan for 9 mill. He didnt get much chance cos berba was emphatic which saw me sell tevez and play berba alone with roo my back up and amauri playin only 4 sub games and 1 start. he only got 1 goal but i never gave him time cosa berba and roo 1st n 2nd respectively. How many's he scored for you?

Any top class striker can be the best with the right instructions. Tevez as a lone striker for me scored 34 in 37, Bojan got 28 in 30, Villa 49 in 50, Messi 34 in 34. Its all about how you set up their supply, their instructions and the instructions of the players around them.

Any top class striker can be the best with the right instructions. Tevez as a lone striker for me scored 34 in 37, Bojan got 28 in 30, Villa 49 in 50, Messi 34 in 34. Its all about how you set up their supply, their instructions and the instructions of the players around them.

yes couldnt agree more:thup:

I used to play Ronnie as lone striker he went mental......scoring on average a goal a game over 3 seasons:D

I wish I had him now:mad:

See Berba doing it for some people ......no matter what I tried with him he couldnt score.......he got 1 in 6 months sold him as soon as I could:thup:

Guest Von Scharpling
As lone strikers in the game, Ibrahimovic and Abebayor are the best because they are strong, quick, can head and dribble.

Yes I would be much happier with Ade up front for Arsenal if FM than for Arsenal in reality

Im using Ibrahimovic, and Tevez both upfront with Rooney as back up and kaka as my AM playmaker. We average like 30 shot's a game! The age old irritant of this game tho - the goal's per shot's. Ok Tevez Ibra and roo av scored 52 goal's between them but we drew 0-0 with villa and wigan when we should have probably had atleast 3!

Bojan is a bit of a beast. Even though he's small 95' 7" I think) he seems to score plenty of goals with his head due to great movement and jumping (which develops). Depends on how he develops though as he is a -10 player so can have differing PA each game.

Also, when you say lone striker do you mean in a team with a 5 man midfield, 4 man with one behind the striker or 3 man with 2 wingers (aka Chelsea). Makes a big difference IMHO.

Personally I don't feel that any striker is the "perfect striker". I, like AcidBurn, believe that its rather how you set up your Striker. Personally I love Kaka as a Striker (I've been converted to this belief after getting him to score 30+ goals for four consecutive seasons) and Torres is equally as good in my formation which utilizise's quicker strikers.

I've converted C.Ronaldo to a striker and he has been amazing with Rooney and Tevez in a Christmas tree formation behind him. Teach him to place shots as well and he will be immense. In a different save, I played a similar system with Benzema as the tip of the spear and he was brilliant as well.

Inter did get him on my save, looks like someone forgot to tell him about his poor mental attributes, because he is accumulating goals left, right and centre.

Ditto that. He's been banging them in consistently for AC Milan on one of my games. A real handful to play against, and deadly from free kicks.

Pretty poor mental stats. Ade and Torres are probably your best bet.
Inter did get him on my save, looks like someone forgot to tell him about his poor mental attributes, because he is accumulating goals left, right and centre.

I'm just saying that many people have had him and he hasn't been that good for people. His decisions, composure, anticipation, teamwork, work rate, etc. are all below average and they are all very important.

Archived