What would you like to see in FMH 2010 Editor?

will it be possible to make player changes so that they dont only work using the english league only, eg Aly Cissokho to Lyon. you can only get this transfer to work if you play as a english team and not if your Lyon. another one is when you play as Ajax, one of their best players Enoh isn't there. but if you play in the english league only he is. pointless really if you want to use these players at their proper teams.

it would be good if that could change for fmh 10

another one is when you play as Ajax, one of their best players Enoh isn't there. but if you play in the english league only he is. pointless really if you want to use these players at their proper teams.

it would be good if that could change for fmh 10

In my opinion, this is an absolutely laughable system. This, coupled with there being no financial information, is why I won't be buying FMH.

so why do you keep posting??? and as its been stated by SI there is no financial as that will take more time and take away the pick up and play game that they want to create

Keep posting? I think you will find that 4 out of my 349 posts are on the handheld forum. 5 out of 350 after this post if you want to split hairs.

I feel that finances are needed to make the game more playable though. This would give rise to competition money and selling players (and nurturing youth to make a profit) have a point to it, rather than see our effort go to waste.

I could say that having no finances in the game literally takes me away from picking up the game and playing in. That phrase is banded about this forum willy-nilly. In all honesty, I think that it's just an excuse for the game lacking any depth.

I'm not criticizing the handheld team for this, as I know that it's under-staffed, and it's due to the limitations of the PSP etc. but I really feel that finance needs to be included in future for this game to progress.

Keep posting? I think you will find that 4 out of my 349 posts are on the handheld forum. 5 out of 350 after this post if you want to split hairs.

I feel that finances are needed to make the game more playable though. This would give rise to competition money and selling players (and nurturing youth to make a profit) have a point to it, rather than see our effort go to waste.

I could say that having no finances in the game literally takes me away from picking up the game and playing in. That phrase is banded about this forum willy-nilly. In all honesty, I think that it's just an excuse for the game lacking any depth.

I'm not criticizing the handheld team for this, as I know that it's under-staffed, and it's due to the limitations of the PSP etc. but I really feel that finance needs to be included in future for this game to progress.

:thup: Thats why i don't know if i'm gonna buy the handheld version this year, might just stick to the pc version this time

• SI Staff

The decision to model the finances in the way they are done in the PSP game wasn't taken lightly - it ISNT meant to be a clone of the PC version and is simplified to make it more accessible and easier to play.

This does mean some people (possibly like yourself) might not like the lack of financial data and suchlike in the game, however many others who might find the PC game somewhat slow/daunting these days do like this approach - unfortunately its not possible to please everyone all of the time and indeed this difference in what people want is partially what has allowed us to make the PSP game.

I do miss the Finances from the Pc Version, however Football Manager has to be my favorite PSP game of all time. The pick and Play aspect is fantastic, what they have managed to squeeze into the PsP is nothing short of amazing. I hope the missing Transfer funds is fixed on this years version.

Keep up the good work Marc.

John.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah but they arent on the editor so cant use the editor tool to do the changes still have to do the manager changes by hand.

I was referring to the EDT files themselves - so Marc will still need to update the editor (if he finds the time) to include competition name changes. Otherwise you'll need to do them by hand.

• SI Staff
I was referring to the EDT files themselves - so Marc will still need to update the editor (if he finds the time) to include competition name changes. Otherwise you'll need to do them by hand.

As I mentioned last week the editors on my ever growing list of things to do ... don't worry chaps I'll update it before the games out.

Archived