FM WeeGIE question for Mac

NCP2008

Hi guys,

I've download the FM Weegie hoping it works in Mac. I've rar the file and copy and pasted it into the db file of 'sports interactive' (cut is greyed out on mac). I loaded the game changed the preferences to say db fm weegie etc. Started a new game, options are Patch 9.3 or default. So I clicked patch 9.3 and there are no new transfer updates (kaka etc) Am I being stupid do these tranfers not take place till you reach the summer 2009? or am I doing something wrong with the db?

MAny thanks

Hi guys,

I've download the FM Weegie hoping it works in Mac. I've rar the file and copy and pasted it into the db file of 'sports interactive' (cut is greyed out on mac). I loaded the game changed the preferences to say db fm weegie etc. Started a new game, options are Patch 9.3 or default. So I clicked patch 9.3 and there are no new transfer updates (kaka etc) Am I being stupid do these tranfers not take place till you reach the summer 2009? or am I doing something wrong with the db?

MAny thanks

Do a bit of searching to make sure you have the right DB folder. For some reason I remember having two on my Mac. I can't remember though, I'm at work right now. :(

Anyway, if you've uncompressed the RAR file (I use UnRarX) and placed it in the DB folder then it should work no problem. I've used the Weegie update on my Mac, so I know it works.

All I can say is, try to DL the update again. Uncompress it again, and put it in the DB folder, and try again. If I remember correctly there is a DB folder on the Harddrive as well as one under your User name. I can't remember which one is the proper location so try both.

It should probably be the one under your user name, about the same place your savegames are.

I thought that as well, but now that I think about it, they should both work. The official patches are located on the harddrive folder while the ones I edit and save always wind up in my personal folder.

Archived