Missing Funds ?

Hi.

I love FM 2009 on the Psp. Aside from a few niggles, its a fantastic game.

However playing my current game I have found a problem.

At the start of the season I was given 15 Million Transfer funds, I then sold my best player to Man united for 27 Million. This gave me a transfer budget of like 40+ million. I spent perhaps 2 million of that, and carried on with my season. Come Jan transfer window I decided to invest in a better goal keeper... I checked my Transfer funds... 8 Million pounds!!!!!! like what ?

Where is the missing money ? Why has it gone missing ? I think if this happens I am simply better off not selling players.

Any thoughts ?

John.

This is insane. I think that SI should concentrate on fixing issues such as this rather than adding new features such as unlockables and testimonials - although I am aware that a lot of people have requested this. It would result in a much crisper game that is very usable and would draw old and new FMH gamers to buy the game. I wont be buying FMH again until I feel it's worthwhile playing and, quite frankly, I don't think it's at that standard yet.

The only reason why bugs such as in FMH are more noticeable is there is no way to patch. Look at games like Call Of Duty, when first released are plastered with bugs and glitches.

This is insane. I think that SI should concentrate on fixing issues such as this rather than adding new features such as unlockables and testimonials - although I am aware that a lot of people have requested this. It would result in a much crisper game that is very usable and would draw old and new FMH gamers to buy the game. I wont be buying FMH again until I feel it's worthwhile playing and, quite frankly, I don't think it's at that standard yet.

Sometimes the only way to fix a bug is to rewrite a particular area of the game because the existing framework just doesn't allow for enough scope for further improvement. A good example from FMH 2010, is that previously there were a number of board confidence bugs that could not be fixed without rewriting that area of the game. Which is why have done exactly that.

Well I deleted my Game 5 seasons in after the 40 Million down... id sooner start again.

If we got a message....

"The board are concerned at our league position, and have decided to reduce your transfer funds to reflect their current confidence until next season"

or..

"Due to the unexpected windfall of funds the board have decided to invest the money in improving the training facilities at the club in the hope to develop new and exciting talent"

then fair enough. Just SOMETHING..... Having all your money took away for NO reason... is a kick in teeth. WHY then Sell players ? at all ?

Imagine Man united say to fergie, "ok we are Selling Ronaldo for 80 Million. But it isnt going to reduce the club debt, we will have no more money, and you will have no extra Transfer funds Fergie, what do you think shall we sell him ?"

I think you could imagine the responce... I REALLY hope this is fixed next season.... But somehow... I doubt it.

John.

Archived