your age for playing FM

I'm 38 and still play all kinds of games, besides FM, which I play mostly, I also play; Call of Duty, GTA series, Need for speed series, Mass effect, Spore, Total War series, Crysis and many other games.

It may surprise you but I still have a life besides gaming, I'm only partially hooked on gaming you could say!

I just prefer gaming above watching TV that's all.

My time spend in FM is twice as much as all the others put together.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24. I've been playing since CM2, and took a long break from the game after CM01/02 (one of my faves).

I didn't like FM07 after giving it a try, but FM09 is a step in the right direction.

Woah, CM2, that's 14 years ago.

Oh deary, deary, me!

I will be 71 years of age in November and have played them all.

Believe me Football Manager is a Godsend to an old wrinkly!

29 years old and I've played just about all cm/fm's (except CM relases since the CM-FM split) - My favorite version is always the same: The newest one :)

Engineering student, married and have a 1 year old daughter.. But always time for FM ;) (and Day of Defeat Source)

My mate had a Pentium 133, so jealous. I had a 486 :-(

I remember showing the system print out to my manager at work to get his views on it before i bought it. He said yeah it's a good pc, which it was and i had no problems with it at all. Had to update the graphics card for the next cm.

I used to start the pc in dos mode to run cm2, then i found out that the game ran quicker if you ran it in the dos mode through windows 95!! The things you learn !!

Archived