World Super Leagure with Latest Transfers

hm86

Hi guys,

Has anyone made a recent World Super League with all the latest up to date transfers? I quite fancy starting a new game to keep me going until the end of next month but I can only find an old World Super League which has an older DB.

All help and replies much appreciated!

Cheers

H:D

Hi guys,

Has anyone made a recent World Super League with all the latest up to date transfers? I quite fancy starting a new game to keep me going until the end of next month but I can only find an old World Super League which has an older DB.

All help and replies much appreciated!

Cheers

You could just download one of the various recent updates, then edit it into a Super League. It wouldn't take long.

You could just download one of the various recent updates, then edit it into a Super League. It wouldn't take long.

How would I do that cause I have a new update and also a World Super League DB?

Cheers

you can't merge the two, you will have to pick one then edit it yourself.

Ah cool mate, I don't have the patience :(, I did a huge update before and it took me forever.

So you prefer to let everyone else do the work for you?! Fair enough, each to their own.

Not at all mate, I knew it would sound like that, but what I mean is if someone had already done it I would have greatly appreciated it. I don't expect someone to sit and do it for me now either. I can do without just though I'd ask the question.

Thanks for your help though mate!

Cheers

Not at all mate, I knew it would sound like that, but what I mean is if someone had already done it I would have greatly appreciated it. I don't expect someone to sit and do it for me now either. I can do without just though I'd ask the question.

Thanks for your help though mate!

Cheers

Fair enough, they do take time. I'm looking forward to FM10 where it seems like a Super League will be easy to create.

Archived