new "bindirmeler" tactic.Best tactic for me so far

Here we go.İ am a tactic creator since cm 00-01 and i finally dominated fm 09 match engine 9.3.Thats my first tactic for release.Very solid and unexpected good scores have come.

Tactic is a classic 4-4-2 that most of we like.Based on modern football references.

Mentality:ticked defensive but match engine makes you attack like hell.

Creative Freedom:very low,that makes your actions get succeded more.Your creative players still make unexpected moves,shots and dribbles.You just prevent silly wastes.

Closing Down:a bit high,that modern football requires.

Defensive line:a bit high,that modern football requires.

Passing:very short,its because some reasons to explain long,if you ask i can explain.

Tackling:Hard,its because some reasons to explain long,if you ask i can explain.

Success:many successfull seasons with top teams and title challengers.i havent tested with underdogs,if you ask i can do.

Attention:This tactic is best on "hard matches" (Derbies,away matches,hard challenges)

Players:Be carefull picking strong forwars left,and the fast to right.wşngers should be fast.1 dmc and 1 amc in middle is best.high positioning and tackling for dl/r are best.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1844/bindirmeler.jpg

LİNK:

http://rapidshare.com/files/285280144/bindirmeler.tac.html

i have some ideas for developing this tactic better if i get feedbacks.

Have Fun :)

I'm near the tail end of my first season. So far I've only used it on two games but those two victories where my second and third away wins all season. My home form was fine but my away form was poor.

The only changes I've made are on attacking corners with my best header of the ball on the keeper. The two strikers are attacking the near and far posts with delivery into the six yard box.

This looks a good away tactic and there are not many of them around.

I'm near the tail end of my first season. So far I've only used it on two games but those two victories where my second and third away wins all season. My home form was fine but my away form was poor.

The only changes I've made are on attacking corners with my best header of the ball on the keeper. The two strikers are attacking the near and far posts with delivery into the six yard box.

This looks a good away tactic and there are not many of them around.

thanks for your feedback,i am happy it has worked for you in away matches.

tactic has no corner keeper instructions,you are free to change it whatever you want.

i have been testing this tactic with 2. division mid-table club,and works a treat.i have used over 10 tactics for my team,at last the best results have come from "bindirmeler" tactic.i recommend you to try.

Attention:this tactic is best for hard situations,mid-table or relegation fighters.Derbies,away matches,in really bad clauses.

However its very solid with big teams.Recommended highly,feedbacks are wellcome for developing into an unbeatable tactic.

I too have been using your tactics, And think it's really good but needs slightly tweaking

This is how I finished my first season with your tactic.

33071717.jpg

I have quite good striking options but my strikers did not seem to score many. And for a Coca-cola league 2 side Jordan Rhodes and Jordan Robertson up front should of been Banging them away for me.

I think that someone with good tactical knowledge (Not me I don't have a clue) this could be tweaked a bit to make an unbeatable tactic

One of the best for me thanks for sharing

Archived