Michele Marconi

CPS

Curious as to whether anyone has used this player much? Did a quick search and couldn't find too much mention of him on GP&T. The screenshot below was taken in summer 2011 just after one of the UEFA youth tournaments where Marconi played otherwise I wouldn't have noticed him. Seems to have been developed well by the AI and has stats in crucial areas for a striker i.e. finishing, pace, composure, anticipation & off the ball plus he's good in the air. Natural fitness, passing and decision making are not so good.

He starts on loan at Grosseto from Atalanta in 9.3.0.

Marconi.jpg

Promise this will be the last player thread I start on FM09 - don't want too clutter the forum up too much with these!

Haha ;) i doubt it will be your last CPS, and i hope it wont!

He looks a bit too pricey for me, good in some crucial areas though, maybe if i couldnt attract a big player i would have a poke at him, see if i could get him cheaper.. whats his goalscoring record like?

He's only really broken through to first team football in the 2010-11 season think he had something like 7 goals in 20 odd Serie A games which wasn't terrible for a 1st proper season in a struggling side. He has got quite expensive on the back of that though, could be another player to buy cheap early and develop as you see fit.

Archived