~Despotiko~ 9.3 ONE of the best Tactics <

First of all, I would like to say hi to everyone.

~ Despotiko ~ 9.3 is a tactic I have been working on for the past 4-5 months. It is based around the way Arsenal play.

I would not have been wasting your time if I didnn't believe it was worth it. I would also like to make CLEAR this tactic was mainly developed by a fellow Greek friend. I have re tweaked and developed this tactic. So credit goes to Soutias. Not to me.

I would like to say that this Tactic is a 4-4-2 based around the way Arsenal play irl.

I couldnt believe my eyes when I first tried it with Leeds. Won league 1 without losing and then won the Championship following season.

I thought there was a flaw in the match engine. LOL. However I realised it was the way my team knocked the ball around. It was amazing!

To make this tactic successful, you must have midfielders with high stamina, and a good fast striker and a TGM striker.

I cant write much now as I am about to join a meeting, however BELIEVE me when i tell you this tactic will make you keep playing FM2009 as it simply will bring you so much success. Please no negativity on this thread.

I can assure you that you will have results though

Pls try and post back.

Will post screenies after meeting. Cheers and happy gaming

Antonios C 2009.

http://www.filefront.com/14685041/Despotiko%209.3%20%28Leeds%2C%20Jul%202008%29.tac

Pls provide feedback.

going to test this.. with leeds.. my second season.. Who should be targetman? right or left?

Hi mate, the target man is the player with no forward runs. Cant remember to be honest. Just see the player instructions. The target man will NOT have fwd runs.

Good luck and let me know how you go.

It might need some further tweaking. Cheers

So it looks like ML has FWR often and MR mix right? I am asking this because sometimes you'll find tactics with settings changed for no appearant reason...please confirm if FWR are set like I mentioned in this post. Thanks in advance :-)

Chenzo

yes. Theres a farrow on the ml. This is the secret recipe for success. It is paramount that you have a aml with high flair, dribbling and finishing as he will get into the box along with the other two forwards. Geo: in three seasons with leeds i won league 1, won championship and came a respectable 6th in my first season in epl. Going to now test it with a llc, possibly crewe alexandra or rotherham. Has anyone tried this tactic as yet?

Archived