I manager of Burnley am looking for a AML for season 2009 july.

Pizarro14

Hey everyone I know I should make a team thread for Burnley. Fun challenging club to be honest. And it was a miracle to manage them it was a rollercoaster. It was a very succesful term in our first season in flight football. I managed to get them to 10th place.

I got Landon Donovan in my first season, with Per Ciljan Skjelbred and became fan favorites in there first season. And both are becoming hot runners for the top clubs all over europe. I'm afraid of losing Donovan as he scored 20 goals in 26 total matches for me. He is unsettled in his first season and demands to move to a bigger club as he deserves it for himself. I wouldn't stand in his way. On the other hand I got my workhorse in my AMC position and Skjelbred who is loyal and wants to stay with the club to see them push forward in the table this upcoming season.

I'm in need of a AML and maybe a GK. I just got a good offer for Vincent Enyemam from chelsea for $9.5m after getting him for a cheap $750k !

any suggestions for year 2009 july thanks

Hey everyone I know I should make a team thread for Burnley. Fun challenging club to be honest. And it was a miracle to manage them it was a rollercoaster. It was a very succesful term in our first season in flight football. I managed to get them to 10th place.

I got Landon Donovan in my first season, with Per Ciljan Skjelbred and became fan favorites in there first season. And both are becoming hot runners for the top clubs all over europe. I'm afraid of losing Donovan as he scored 20 goals in 26 total matches for me. He is unsettled in his first season and demands to move to a bigger club as he deserves it for himself. I wouldn't stand in his way. On the other hand I got my workhorse in my AMC position and Skjelbred who is loyal and wants to stay with the club to see them push forward in the table this upcoming season.

I'm in need of a AML and maybe a GK. I just got a good offer for Vincent Enyemam from chelsea for $9.5m after getting him for a cheap $750k !

any suggestions for year 2009 july thanks

Razvan Ochirosii, around £150k

Ok, just given a personal experience of mine with him in case he wanted feedback on him. :)

No worries mate

If he would sign for you, try Angel di Maria. I got him in 2009 after Tolouse bought my backup winger Ochirossi and Di Maria really rocks so far.

Good shout :thup:

I don't like him, yes he's quite cheap but his team work a work rate etc let him down. I think he could get better.
Leonardo form Ajax?

I have him win my Q.P.R team at the moment. So far he has the best average rating in my team :) Top signing

Archived