a few players i think should be better on fm10

marcysaint

hi everyone,

this is my first post in a long time so please be gentle with your comments lol. just wanted to voice my opinion on what players i think should have improved attributes on fm2010.

Youssi benayoun (liverpool) - he is an absolute great player in real life and is totally underated in fm09!!! he is always chucked into the liverpool reserves at the start of the game and his stats are really poor and totally underated in my humble opinion. he is a must for improvement.

Adam Lallana (southamton) - i am a saints fan as you may well guess by my username, but this is a complete unbiased view honestly:) what a fantastic player who has and is attracting premiership interest in recent years, e.g tottenham/sunderland etc. He plays well on fm09 but his stats hardly improve at all and his potential should be up there with wilkshire/merida.

Craig Bellamy (man city) - again he is a class act for man city and is a constant thorn in most teams side whenever he plays. he is always in man city reserves at the start of game and his stats are poor. he needs a complete overhaul on his attributes in this instalement of fm10.

Just a few of the players i believe should be better in fm10. Please feel free to comment on the above mentioned players and give your views!! Also would be great for you all to add players you believe need to be better in fm10??

Finally i cannot wait till friday when the demo comes out and finally play the game. look forward to your thoughts,

Marc

good point about saints getting relegated, but we all know that one player doesn't make a team. In lallana's case he is still young and improving and i dont think saints are a great team at all cause i watch most home games and there is loads of room for improvement but we are getting there!!!!

but adam lallana shows class in my opinion and think we will struggle to keep him and morgan schniederlin who is another class player who in fm09 developes into a beast and a france international regular!!!!! so i hope morgan stays the same stat and potential wise cause he is a player i always try and keep on my save games. even when i am in the prem with players like robihno/jankovic and gerrard for saints:) get in!!!

Benayoun isn't that good. He's one of those players that will have a spectacular game one week then have absolutely no impact at all the following. Horribly inconsistant.

Just like Nani, or Malouda, or Ronaldinho, or Berbatov wow this list could go on and on....

Lallana is playing for Arsenal on my Liverpool save, he moved to Everton and did exceptionally well that both Man Utd and Arsenal wanted him with Arsenal signing him in the end, he already seems like a very good player on fm 09.

As for Benayoun he has been a constant saviour for Liverpool irl but he isn't worth keeping on fm 09 something has to be done about it.

Yer I'm not doubting the guy needs improving....and he might become the most powerful striker but no way is he at the minute.

I completely disagree. The bloke's a monster, 15 stone pure muscle and about 6ft 2. Do some research and look at what a certain Mr John Terry had to say about him a few seasons back. He's definitely up there with the most powerful - along side Drogba, Carlton Cole, Heskey and the obvious World class players liie Torres and Rooney who are deceptively strong.

I completely disagree. The bloke's a monster, 15 stone pure muscle and about 6ft 2. Do some research and look at what a certain Mr John Terry had to say about him a few seasons back. He's definitely up there with the most powerful - along side Drogba, Carlton Cole, Heskey and the obvious World class players liie Torres and Rooney who are deceptively strong.

I'll hold back my comments then until I've seen a bit more; but looks pretty one dimensional when I've seen him previously. Lots of tap ins and headers nothing I'd class as power. I'd say he's on par with Heskey and Cole but not Drogba, Rooney or maybe even Yakubu for example.

However I'll reserve future judgement on the guy till I see a bit more....I have been to few Sunderland games this season with mate who's dad goes infrequently, quite impressed with how your playing....Bents been the stand out player imo though not Kenwyne, I think he's been quite average (except Wolves game, he was awesome)

Even as a Chelsea fan I'd agree that Benayoun is underrated in 09, especially when you compare him to someone like Babel, who is horribly overrated. His stats should be increased, but as mentioned above he can be inconsistent, so his consistency hidden rating should be fairly average.

Archived