Is there any where that you can see what money is in the Bank ?

I know you can ask for more transfer funds, but wanted to see what money was there and if I was making a profit or not.

If not in FMH09 , will these be in FMH10 ??

wont be in FMH10 either as it takes up too much memory and such. its designed to run in the handheld's memory with zero streaming of data. this means it seriously restricted in what it can offer :D and as such never ceases to amaze me :)

wont be in FMH10 either as it takes up too much memory and such. its designed to run in the handheld's memory with zero streaming of data. this means it seriously restricted in what it can offer :D and as such never ceases to amaze me :)

Fair enough. Just used to seeing the cash at the club, and how much Feeder clubs rake in !!

Still getting used to FMH.

So, the Managers points, do they actual mean anything in FMH ?

• 2 weeks later...
Feeder Clubs in the PC game can make you a lot of Money. I play as Rangers, and after a few seasons get millions from Chineses, Asian or American Feeder Clubs.;)

Since I gave up playing the PC game a while back can you explain how this works. I understand you can loan out youngsters but how do you get money from your feeder clubs?

Thanks

Chang

Archived